One Mod to Rule Them All, One Mod to Find Them..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: One Mod to Rule Them All, One Mod to Find Them.....

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

2003_the_lord_of_the_rings_the_return_of_the_king_017.jpg

Gandalf has vaping skills, do not mess with Gandalf!
    vsummer1 and CrimsonJack like this.

Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ryedan View Post
    I hear ya CrimsonJack, but I doubt there is one vape that will take care of every vaping desire one has. My favorite for relaxing with is different than my favorite for a ride in the car, is different for taking to a wedding.

Vobbit. I like that
    Totally! What I take to work is totally different from what I like to use sitting here surfing, which is totally different from what I took to BWW for wings and football! And I'm finally good with that! Besides, if I stuck to just one setup, I'd miss out on the excitement of vapemail showing up at the Vobbit Hole, and let's face it, vapemail just makes any day better!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    2003_the_lord_of_the_rings_the_return_of_the_king_017.jpg

Gandalf has vaping skills, do not mess with Gandalf!
    There's a great song by Sabbath called "The Wizard". Starts off "Misty morning, clouds in the sky. Without warning, a wizard walks by." What they don't tell you is that those clouds and mist are from good ole Gandalf rocking a microcoil!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJack View Post
    I've come to terms with the fact that I am now a Vaping Hobbyist. I'm calling myself a Vobbit. Because I'm a big nerd, apparently. Anyway. For months now I have been telling myself that I am buying these new mods and tanks and RBA's and RDA's because I was questing for the One True Vape, but (and I am going to shamelessly mix literary references here) I was pretty much tilting at tube mod shaped windmills. I don't really think there is just One True Vape for me. I enjoy swapping around devices. I like having different juices. I have had things I LOVED...for like two weeks, then got bored and swapped them for something different. I've puffed on two different mods and juices just typing this paragraph. I think I will end up with a few star mods and rotating supporting cast of stuff I'm wanting to try. A part of me is a little jealous of folks that try that one special mod that just does it for them, but you know what? I'm finding that I'm perfectly happy dwelling in my little Vobbit Hole, vaping my way through my collection and stalking the classies for the next adventure. Will I ever stumble upon the One True Mod? Maybe. Doesn't matter. The questing is the fun part.
    I do believe you've struck a familiar chord here Comrade...

From one Vobbit to another, the questing is indeed part of the fun!!!!

Reading your post was.... Priceless!
    NiNi and CrimsonJack like this.
    A simple handmaiden for Christ

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

gandalf.jpg

if the Wizard says it..........
    vsummer1 and CrimsonJack like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vsummer1 View Post
    I was like that too. And I have some very nice APV's. But, quite frankly, once I found the REO it kind of soured the others. It is simplicity. After fooling with all the others, simplicity is just nice. Juice on board, large battery, fits in the hand nicely and drips fresh juice to a coil. Want to change flavors? Change the bottle, blow out the feeding tube and burn the coil. I still have all my tube mods, but they just aren't as user friendly to carry and if you want to stealth, the tubes are too large with a good enough battery and juice reserve.

I don't think I will give up some of my tubes though, they are great to look at and dust off once in a while and I have some very nice finds in my Vobbit collection.
    The reo is just like the ruling ring, plain, & unadorned, but master of them all
    Frank
    feldwin, vsummer1, NiNi and 1 others like this.
    SAYS SO IN THE SCRIPTURES - OBIDIAH HAKESWILL

Ascended to Nirvana Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJack View Post
    Could be....but even the One Ring has gotta be sized right!
    I saw your wanted ad and thought the same thing (and that was after I wrote above)

I wish I had one to trade, my little paws are small and I wanted to try a bitty one.
    NiNi and CrimsonJack like this.

Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I like the REO, I really do. I think I made a mistake getting the Mini, though, just not enough for me (trying to trade up for a Grand atm). But even as great as it is, I still like playing with my gennies, my dripping atomizers, I still bust out my cartotanks. Some juice just tastes better in different devices, and sometimes I just want a different kind of vape! I just don't feel that "One and Only" kinda feeling with ANY of my devices. Plus, I dunno, maybe it's the geek in me, but I like having a collection. I like the shopping, the trading, the trying new stuff. Swapping for something I never knew I'd want till I stumbled across it and went, "Hey, that's pretty damned cool! I must vape that! Quickly, to the Vobbit Hole!!!!"

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by vsummer1 View Post
    I saw your wanted ad and thought the same thing (and that was after I wrote above)

I wish I had one to trade, my little paws are small and I wanted to try a bitty one.
    I'm hoping one of the Reonaut collectors out there is overstocked on Grands and wants one of the OG Mini's that aren't made anymore, I think that's my best chance.

ECF Veteran

The only mod that is the one ring is the Super T Precise ELA. One ring to adjust battery size. One ring to change them. One ring to lock it down and in the brightness vape them!
    HauntedMyst - Made out of 100% Recycled Awesome!
    A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast