One Mod to Rule Them All, One Mod to Find Them..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: One Mod to Rule Them All, One Mod to Find Them.....

  1. #21
    Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    CrimsonJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Vobbit Hole
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedMyst View Post
    The only mod that is the one ring is the Super T Precise ELA. One ring to adjust battery size. One ring to change them. One ring to lock it down and in the brightness vape them!
    Ooo that's a purty one!

  2. #22
    Ascended to Nirvana Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    vsummer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,100
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJack View Post
    I'm hoping one of the Reonaut collectors out there is overstocked on Grands and wants one of the OG Mini's that aren't made anymore, I think that's my best chance.
    I am hoping for you too.

    I was just vaping on my DNA20 and darn that is so nice... if only there was a way for Rob to mod the mod. When my vamo (aka coil jig) gives out I will probably have to find another cheapy tube since I started my building on tubes and the poor ProVari can't handle my coils

    And I am not a flipper so could never sell my 'vela because knowing what I could get for it and selling it for less would irritate me.

    So, I will just call myself a VOBBIT and be happy with my little collection of tubes and boxes!
    NiNi and CrimsonJack like this.

    Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top


  3. #23
    Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    CrimsonJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Vobbit Hole
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vsummer1 View Post
    I am hoping for you too.

    I was just vaping on my DNA20 and darn that is so nice... if only there was a way for Rob to mod the mod. When my vamo (aka coil jig) gives out I will probably have to find another cheapy tube since I started my building on tubes and the poor ProVari can't handle my coils

    And I am not a flipper so could never sell my 'vela because knowing what I could get for it and selling it for less would irritate me.

    So, I will just call myself a VOBBIT and be happy with my little collection of tubes and boxes!
    I was actually looking at some oh so very beautiful DNA20 Bogger Box bottom feeders for not much more than the Grand VV, might be worth checking out!

  4. #24
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    AgentAnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Orbiting Sirius B
    Posts
    3,714

    Default

    CrimsonJack, "vobbit" has earned an entry in AgentAnia's Vaping Dictionary, with credit to you!
    NiNi, Myrany and CrimsonJack like this.

    Join CASAA and get a FREEBIE!
    Click here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...a-members.html

  5. #25
    Ascended to Nirvana Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    vsummer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    9,100
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonJack View Post
    I was actually looking at some oh so very beautiful DNA20 Bogger Box bottom feeders for not much more than the Grand VV, might be worth checking out!
    I would, but someone I respect had a stabilized and got rid of it. The stabilized is the unicorn and if they don't like THAT in a booger, I am afraid I won't either. I forgot the reason why, but I don't want to drop a chunk of change on something someone who likes the same vape as I do didn't like. I have 3 other boxes sitting here I don't touch, in addition to all the tubes.

    Does that mean I am not a true Vobbit

    ETA: I should have said I have 3 other *types* of boxes sitting here, meaning other than REO's
    Last edited by vsummer1; 10-22-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    NiNi likes this.

    Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top


  6. #26
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    NiNi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Paulden, Arizona
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    My eVic glows when there are orcs around......coincidence? I think not.........

  7. #27
    Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    CrimsonJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Vobbit Hole
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vsummer1 View Post
    I would, but someone I respect had a stabilized and got rid of it. The stabilized is the unicorn and if they don't like THAT in a booger, I am afraid I won't either. I forgot the reason why, but I don't want to drop a chunk of change on something someone who likes the same vape as I do didn't like. I have 3 other boxes sitting here I don't touch, in addition to all the tubes.

    Does that mean I am not a true Vobbit

    ETA: I should have said I have 3 other *types* of boxes sitting here, meaning other than REO's
    I think you still qualify!

  8. #28
    Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    CrimsonJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Vobbit Hole
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiNi View Post
    My eVic glows when there are orcs around......coincidence? I think not.........
    Gotta watch out for them orcs, they're tricksy!

  9. #29
    Ursus Praedonum Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    CrimsonJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Vobbit Hole
    Posts
    1,814

    Default

    ......I should probably feel a little weird about how much crap I have coming in the vapemail in the next few days to week, but I'm totally just hopping up and down in a Vobbity fit of glee.

  10. #30
    Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    riseabovethestorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Grayling, MI, USA
    Posts
    535

    Default

    I'm vaping and watching Lord Of The Rings... OP NEEDS TO GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
    vsummer1 likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks