I don't remember getting high on nicotine when I smoked normal cigarettes. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: I don't remember getting high on nicotine when I smoked normal cigarettes.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DetraMental View Post
    I had to drop down from the recommended 18mg to 16mg and it's working fine.
    Well, pure nicotine will kill you, so no cutting down from that.
    Last edited by Caridwen; 10-22-2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: edited
    NiNi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyZ View Post
    congrats on your first week smoke free ... if you had one now (please don't) ... bet you cop a buzz
    I honestly haven't had the slightest desire for a normal cig at all since I started vaping. My better half still can't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingoTutu View Post
    You didn't ever get stuck on a plane for six hours, rush outside and light up? Made my head spin, lol. Get some lower strength stuff and try that, use the higher strength when the urge for a stinkie hits. The strength seems to be different for many people. With ecigs, there is no "one" way. Congratulations on quitting!
    Come to think of it yes I remember flying to Seattle (I'm in the UK) and my first cig blowing my head off. With vaping though it's kind of a steady buzz. I am ordering a ton of 18mg bottles tomorrow for sure, I meant to do it today and forgot.
    NiNi and FlamingoTutu like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My head is hurting from 18 mg. The juice is so yummy, though.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    My head is hurting from 18 mg. The juice is so yummy, though.
    Which juice is that Zoe? Are you getting more of the flavour because the nic is higher? (dunno if that's how it works).

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    Which juice is that Zoe? Are you getting more of the flavour because the nic is higher? (dunno if that's how it works).
    No, actually. I think higher nic sort of takes away from the flavor.

I'm vaping Nicoticket's Custard's Last Stand. It's AWESOME.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    I honestly haven't had the slightest desire for a normal cig at all since I started vaping. My better half still can't believe it.

Come to think of it yes I remember flying to Seattle (I'm in the UK) and my first cig blowing my head off. With vaping though it's kind of a steady buzz. I am ordering a ton of 18mg bottles tomorrow for sure, I meant to do it today and forgot.
    It is different. I went up to 24 for a bit and then one day it was just too much. Took me about twenty minutes to figure out what was going on. Duh.

Ultra Member Verified Member

I can remember drinking heavily while on a Mardi Gras parade float, stepping off and lighting up.

Boom.

I had folks thinking that I had a heart attack and breaking out the portable heart shocker thingamabobs.
    NiNi and FlamingoTutu like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IBCR Media View Post
    I can remember drinking heavily while on a Mardi Gras parade float, stepping off and lighting up.

Boom.

I had folks thinking that I had a heart attack and breaking out the portable heart shocker thingamabobs.
    I'm sorry, that busted me up. Perhaps because I've been to Mardi Gras.

I think depends on how you use your electronic cigarette too. If you take long drags or vape constantly 24mg might seem high.
    But, if you take short puffs or only vape once in a while 24mg or higher might be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sham66 View Post
    I think depends on how you use your electronic cigarette too. If you take long drags or vape constantly 24mg might seem high.
    But, if you take short puffs or only vape once in a while 24mg or higher might be perfect.
    I read on one of the tutorials here that short puffs don't give you any nicotine. You need to slow draw for three seconds to get nicotine. Is that true? I wondered actually if that was written for old devices.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast