how many of you simply pour in juice to refill rather than cleaning the tank each time? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: how many of you simply pour in juice to refill rather than cleaning the tank each time?

Super Member ECF Veteran OzarkTroutBum's Avatar

Wait.......

You can clean them????
    "If children don't like to be in a smoky room, they'll leave." "At some point, they begin to crawl."
    Charles Harper, R.J. Reynolds Chairman

Registered Supplier - Offline ch1naski's Avatar

Rarely do I clean my tanks....unless there is some really pungent leftover taste that won't go away. then I clean the tank and switch out the wick/carto/ coil (whichever it is atm) with it.

I've found that banana flavor often calls for a cleaning afterwards....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have two RBAs (third on the way) with my two favorite liquids which I don't clean all that often because the liquid in them never changes and a couple of brotanks and BCCs wich I rotate differen't flavors in when I'm feel like living life on the edge....I tend to clean those out after every tank, but I don't go through them very fast so its not bad at all.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I clean my nova about once a week when I dry burn it. That's about 50ml, but i diy high PG low flavor that's clear.

PV Master ECF Veteran FlamingoTutu's Avatar

Yikes. I guess I'm a slob. I pretty much only vape DIY lime now. 16mg or 0mg, two seperate taks. Mini Davides seem to hold about half a ml, lol, so am always refilling. Coils need to be changed every 7-10+ days. I'd spend all my time at the sink if I cleaned them every couple of tanks. Switching flavors, usually clean the tank though lime coffee isn't as bad as it sounds.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Unless it's a thick liquid, or it's been a while since I've rinsed them, I just put liquid in the tank. I always change my cartomizer with a new flavor. Smoktek is banking off of people like me. ..

Ive had my mini protank almost a month now and its only been emptied once.... I rotate flavors throughout the day.... the new flavor compliments the majority of the grog mix and the next one compliments the new mix.... once I can't handle the taste I stop rotating and either start adding in menthol or the same flavor....

Ive noticed a menthol/cinnamon liquid follows a ry4 pretty nice and vanilla follows that, usually.... so o intend to only run empty and clean if I want a pure flavor, but work and everything does not work well with that, so far....

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Nermal's Avatar

I've gotten to where I clean between flavor changes. I once had a visible quantity of some tobacco flavor or other, and filled up with "juicy fruit". OMG! It were heineous, and I haven't mixed like that again. In fact, it was so bad, I never went back to that juicy fruit in a clean tank, either.
    CommaHolly and ScandaLeX like this.
    How can you possibly respect a person who can only think of one way to spell a word? - Andrew Jackson (paraphrased)

PV Master ECF Veteran

man, some of you are good,,,,,,

every tankful???????

I'd be cleaning mine 5x a day!!!! (I vape a good 15 mil a day),,,,,,

no way,,,,,,,I clean it about 2x a week and dry burn it about once a week,,,,,,,,,never have any problems,,,,,,not yet anyway.

I clean my tanks whenever I change the flavor of juice or swap in a new carto. I use artemas tanks almost exclusively and vape the same flavor for days or weeks on end, with occasional tanks of other flavors, so I don't need to clean very often.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast