First VW mods on the way..recommend me a RDA - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: First VW mods on the way..recommend me a RDA

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ch1naski View Post
    Fasttech shows the igo-l as dual coil even tho it has only two posts, which means I'd have to wrap each close to 3 ohms to keep above 1.2 ohms.

Right ? Unless I go with single coil?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    The dual coils that came on Igo-L clone I just received are done in parallel and ohmed out at 1.8 ohms. It vapes great out of the box, but it isn't done quite right, because there is only a single air hole, when each coil should have it's own. I love the draw on it without having drilled the air hole, so I'm going to redo it today with a single coil and see how it performs. I expect I'll be equally satisfied with it seeing as the 2nd coil wasn't getting proper air flow anyway and tended to get gunked up faster.

For the low entry price, I'm totally satisfied with how the Igo is performing. The clone even came with a nice drip tip, two more pre-wrapped coils/wicks, and some extra o-rings.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Best cheap dripper I have is SMOK Octopus, about $10 in the B & M's here. Easy to build on too.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

UPDATE: Just built my first coil for Igo-L. I did 2 strands of silica wick with 32 gauge wire. I tried 5 wraps and it came out to 3.2 ohms. (a little higher than I hoped) but I fired it off at 5.2 volts on my SVD, and flavor and vapor are fantastic.

Not to shabby for my first try.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234