Shaking the tree - terminology... - Page 28
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Like Tree1239Likes

Thread: Shaking the tree - terminology...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    well im german and we dont use atomizers we use steamers
    Then you definitely don't want to order one from a manufacturer or store in Cleveland.
    | EHPro Cronus clone | Titanium Blue iTaste MVP 2.0 | Black iTaste VV 3.0 |
    | Nimbus RDA clone | IGO-W RDA | IGO-L RDA | Smok Scar RDA | 2xiClear 16 | 3xKanger Evod|
    | Vapor Chef | Suicide Bunny | DBLiquids | Standard Vape | Five Pawns | Good Guy Vapes |

Super Member Verified Member WelshVapour's Avatar

Couldn't read the whole thread! although I will go back to where I left off, some funny stuff here and I appreciate funny.

As far as terminology, I took the first step in to vaping and actively went searching to understand the already established lingo, the more I learned lead me to better experiences as far as kits etc. It's really not that hard to learn, you start simply by learning about what you have, don't run before you can walk.

I've gotten my mother to make the switch and she vapes no problems cause she's not interested in the knowing the ins and outs of it, she just wants it to work and the basic "battery, clearo and juice" does and that's great if you don't want to put any work into it, fact is, the lingo is here for the people that put the work in to wanting to find something that fits them and that usually changes as advancements in the tech are made, catch all terms just aren't going to work beyond "I want that one".

Now, these secret handshakes, how long do I need to be here before someone shows me one of those! is that one???

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728