Which device?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Which device?

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home) Ld3441's Avatar

Default Which device?

I am trying to figure out which device would best suit my brother. He has not converted yet from smoking but he will soon, he just doesn't know it yet. LOL

I got my sister in law set up a week ago and she is doing great. I had a conversation with my brother today and I'm trying to figure out what would be best for him. He is stubborn and says he might give this a try if my sister in law sticks with it. I think she will. My brother is a heavy smoker, easy 2 PAD a day if not more. He is an ironworker and is use to having a cig. in his hands pretty much all day. He would definitely need something durable but he doesn't want anything big.

He said he is use to tossing his butts off of buildings they are working on so he would be worried about doing that with his device. A lanyard is not an option. I'm just looking for any suggestions anyone might have.
    I doubt I will save any money anytime soon....

Spinner 1300mah with a vivi or iclear, or protank if you think he wont break the glass.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What did you get her, and what's your budget range?
    Cause I might recommend a solid Ego-based starter kit, or might recommend a ProVari...
    cmdebrecht likes this.

Not real worried about price range and I was thinking provari too but I don't think he will like the size. Glass is out of the question.

Oh, I gave my SIL my Evod starter kit and he is not impressed with the size of it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Could always go with a REO. They're fairly indestructible from what I hear, and I think the mini 2.1 is about the size of a pack of cigs, so easily fits in a pocket. The reomizer RBA is great, but for a new vaper you can stick to unsealed 510 dripping atomizers.

Avid micro coil enthusiast. #adultslikeflavors

He is going to be a tough one. Is there anything out there that is cig like that is good? I have a feeling I know the answer is no. Ok, going to check out REO's. Thanks!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

eRoll. 3.7 v regulated. Small. High mAh PCC, decent juice capacity, feels like a cigarette.

For cig a like, I am using a Joyetech 510s with Kanger T4s and a 1200mAh PCC.
    Last edited by GetVaked; 10-27-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

A MVP would fit in hit pocket just like a pack of smokes. It would last a 2 PAD smoker all day and the feel of it isn't something you would just flick away like a butt. Ego and 510 threading would provide options as well.

Ego-t with a CE4/5 clearomizer.
    Basic vape shope starter kit.

Super Member ECF Veteran hazarada's Avatar

I guess the vamo is on the larger side of things but i gotta say its damn durable, i've dropped mine a lot including out of a 3rd story window to the pavement and into water(sealed it in a jar of rice for a few days after that) and still works! On the atty side, the most abused one is probably my aga T1 which has also survived numerous falls without any real damage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast