A brand new problem... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: A brand new problem...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That is an awesome story! I wish my wife was more open to my vaping hobby but she still can't stand to see my exhaled clouds. You are one lucky guy!
    NiNi, Asbestos4004 and meanckz like this.
    "The sexiest part of a woman is between her ears and the prettiest thing she can wear is a smile".

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

I think it was well worth the sacrifice to get her off the analogs.... You can always replace the Provari.........

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Admit it! That was your plan all along to get her off the smokes and finally into vaping.

Yep, Similar to mine story, only with purple. I just made sure I doubled on everything I got just for her. When she finally started to like it better, I took her to the local B&M and let her pick out an eVic...
    Last edited by SupplyDaddy; 10-27-2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: "of" to "off"

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Another ProVari Mini is way cheaper than lung cancer treatment.

Think of it as money well-spent.

Ultra Member Verified Member IBCR Media's Avatar

You sacrificed a ProVari to get your wife off of stinkies?

I hope she appreciates what a fine, upstanding man she has and bears you many children.

Vapers Blessing: May your batteries be fully charged, your atomizer full of great liquid, your coils wrapped to the sweet spot and your vapor clouds be big, bright and beautiful.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBCR Media View Post
    You sacrificed a ProVari to get your wife off of stinkies?

I hope she appreciates what a fine, upstanding man she has and bears you many children.
    Again...the first one is 17, 6'5", 260 lbs and benching 420....we apparently make em BIG. (I won't mention the fact that we have an enormous mailman...I'm sure it's a coincidence...she even told me so)

Any more of those and I'll need to sell the other ProVari.
    CommaHolly, Robino1, NiNi and 6 others like this.
    ProVari x4, VaporShark RDNA30, Sigelei 100w, Tatroe SX350, 4nine, King V2, Nemesis, Stingray Red Copper, Doomsday Mod, Penny, Overdose, Vulcan, Tugboat, Tugboat V2, Plume Veil, CCI Patriot, Veritas, Lemo, Kayfun, Taifun GT, Stillare, TOBH, Soledad,Origin, Magma

Ultra Member Verified Member IBCR Media's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos4004 View Post
    Again...the first one is 17, 6'5", 260 lbs and benching 420....we apparently make em BIG. (I won't mention the fact that we have an enormous mailman...I'm sure it's a coincidence...she even told me so)
    I'll pass that on to Coach Saban.

Seriously, a ProVari is replaceable. A good woman is not.
    CommaHolly, NiNi, daleron and 4 others like this.

Vapers Blessing: May your batteries be fully charged, your atomizer full of great liquid, your coils wrapped to the sweet spot and your vapor clouds be big, bright and beautiful.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

great story Asbestos4004 ... read it twice ... however I missed the problem

congrats to both you and your wife ... and I bet the left tackle is thrilled too
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBCR Media View Post
    I'll pass that on to Coach Saban.

Seriously, a ProVari is replaceable. A good woman is not.
    I usually try my best not to be very serious...especially on a forum...But you sure nailed it with that comment. I thought I felt good about not smoking....that feeling is nothing compared to seeing her put them down. In all honesty, she's welcome to anything I have if it helps. She's not the type to do a bunch of reading or research into something like vaping so thank God for ECF! What I've learned here and been able to pass on to her ...well, it's been priceless. It's cool to see her getting excited about it!

As far as Saban goes...Urban Meyers has first shot!!! Go Buckeyes!
    ProVari x4, VaporShark RDNA30, Sigelei 100w, Tatroe SX350, 4nine, King V2, Nemesis, Stingray Red Copper, Doomsday Mod, Penny, Overdose, Vulcan, Tugboat, Tugboat V2, Plume Veil, CCI Patriot, Veritas, Lemo, Kayfun, Taifun GT, Stillare, TOBH, Soledad,Origin, Magma

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos4004 View Post
    For Sale: A 5 year old, fully trained Shutzhund certified German Shepherd, A 4 year old Black Lab who can catch any frisbee ever thrown, 2 really cool cats rescued from the wild who have nothing to offer except really bad breath and a lot of laughs, A lightly used 17 year old boy who is 6'5", 260 lbs, bench presses 420 and is a really good left tackle...also offers really bad breath and a lot of laughs, and 4 Oscar fish ranging from 7-10 inches long...not sure about their breath.
    Dibs on the dogs!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast