Dire Need! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Dire Need!

Ya tried it- blocks my liquid all together when i turned it upside down. Dry hit blah-Im good Little liquid on top of the rubber thingy is fine with me- Ill deal with it- Im vaping Gambit so nothing else matters right now! Hehe!
    Quote Originally Posted by boomerdude View Post
    The cloudy white rubber thingy that is at the bottom of the air tube. The air tube is the long, skinny, aluminum tube.

Nevermind I found it ---- damn the atomizer heads are 20 bucks for 5 - how long they last? Oh .... just dropped my Gambit in protank- hope not broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildflowers69 View Post
    Ahh the Joye Ego CC- You like huh? Where can I get one?

My oldest ones are 8 months old and no signs of quitting. From there the dozen or so are anywhere from 2 to 6 months old...same thing. I just use one for around the equivalent of 6 to 8 tanks full then throw it in a "to be cleaned" pile whether it seems to need it or not. (I use pretty light juice.) I clean the bunch when I accumulate enough to set aside time for so they're always in rotation. I usually pay $22.00 for 5 so at this point that's 55 cents per month at the most and will be less whenever one quits. Also they're super easy to rebuild so the cost of wick and wire is all I'll be spending but I'll have Hubby do all that.

Wish my old man was into it- I want a rebuildable but don't want to tinker with it. I may have to get me one of those Ego CC's. Any particular vendor that you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by patkin View Post
    My oldest ones are 8 months old and no signs of quitting. From there the dozen or so are anywhere from 2 to 6 months old...same thing. I just use one for around the equivalent of 6 to 8 tanks full then throw it in a "to be cleaned" pile whether it seems to need it or not. (I use pretty light juice.) I clean the bunch when I accumulate enough to set aside time for so they're always in rotation. I usually pay $22.00 for 5 so at this point that's 55 cents per month at the most and will be less whenever one quits. Also they're super easy to rebuild so the cost of wick and wire is all I'll be spending but I'll have Hubby do all that.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wildflowers69 View Post
    Is 1.8 better ? I don't even know Im a newbie, was thinking my 2.5 ones are duds

The 2.5 ohm heads need higher voltage. The 1.8 ohm heads will work good around 3.7-4.0 volts. You said you have and SID. Isn't that a vv/vw device? Why aren't you using the watts setting and letting it set the voltage for you. You should not be going through heads that fast. How hot are you trying to run it?

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

To be honest I think my SID is inaccurate -something wrong with it I go up about 4 with 2.5 and get burnt taste. I am waiting for my Provari and hope that that gives me better vape- in the meantime I put my SID aside and am using my Ego C twist.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShariR View Post

The 2.5 ohm heads need higher voltage. The 1.8 ohm heads will work good around 3.7-4.0 volts. You said you have and SID. Isn't that a vv/vw device? Why aren't you using the watts setting and letting it set the voltage for you. You should not be going through heads that fast. How hot are you trying to run it?

You might try cignot or litecigusa.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456