Want an opinion on which to get - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Want an opinion on which to get

  1. #11
    Full Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Innokin brand is a first good step into vv/vw, helps that they have good clearomizers too.
    Do you want a tube type mod (like the SVD), do you like or not like a rectangular box type device like the itaste MVP is?

    If you get a tube type VW mod like the SVD (edit:or vamo) you will have to pay another $30-40 for the batteries (need a few spare), and a charger.
    While the pros of getting a box mod like the itaste MVP means not having to buy batteries and a charger, so may be worth it for that reason.

    Personally I went with buying some 18650, 18490 and 18350 batteries and a charger because I plan on getting future mods anyway.
    If I was going to settle on one main device and only that (besides spinner type batteries as backups), I would go for the MVP and save the money not having to buy a battery charger.
    The main thing that influenced my decision was I was interested in rebuildable atomizers and drippers, hence wanting to try various mods. If I was only going to use clearomizers I would have been more tempted to just get an itaste MVP box VV/VW only, saving the hassle of buying separate batteries and charger.
    Last edited by pablo_h; 10-28-2013 at 04:55 PM. Reason: (edit:or vamo)

  2. #12
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    bones1274's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Check out the VV Reo Grand. They are very rugged and durable. Rob backs his products and will take care of any issues in a flash if they arise down the road. Slap a RBA and micro coil on it and you will have found nirvana.
    rabernet likes this.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I ended up deciding to go with the MVP 2

  4. #14
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    v1k1ng1001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, TX
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Nice choice. As others have said the SVD is awesome too.

    I wouldn't spend the money on a provari. I'd just get a reo at that price.

  5. #15
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran Baditude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    18,933
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by v1k1ng1001 View Post
    Nice choice. As others have said the SVD is awesome too.

    I wouldn't spend the money on a provari. I'd just get a reo at that price.
    To each his own, not everyone enjoys using a bottom feeding mod. That restricts you to using just an drip atomizer or a RDA as a juice attachment.

    A Provari can be purchased for the same price as a Reo, and be unlimited in the variety of juice attachments:

    drip atomizers
    cartomizers & cartotanks
    clearomizers & clearotanks
    RBA's & RDA's

    I strongly prefer the Provari. Both are great mods, but I don't wish to be limited in my choice of attachments that I use on my mod.

  6. #16
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Hannibal, MO , USA
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by at0mix View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone, I ended up deciding to go with the MVP 2
    Let me know how you like it, considering purchasing this as well

  7. #17
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    v1k1ng1001's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Edinburg, TX
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    To each his own, not everyone enjoys using a bottom feeding mod. That restricts you to using just an drip atomizer or a RDA as a juice attachment.

    A Provari can be purchased for the same price as a Reo, and be unlimited in the variety of juice attachments:

    drip atomizers
    cartomizers & cartotanks
    clearomizers & clearotanks
    RBA's & RDA's

    I strongly prefer the Provari. Both are great mods, but I don't wish to be limited in my choice of attachments that I use on my mod.
    I get that, but that's what my SVD is for and it only costs $37. I'm not trying to argue with you and I understand the service/durability pros of the provari but I would spend that $200 of upgrade cash in a different direction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks