stress and chain vaping proud of myself for not giving up or in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: stress and chain vaping proud of myself for not giving up or in

Default stress and chain vaping proud of myself for not giving up or in

Today I experienced a seriously stressful situation, that thank,( God, Thor, etc insert deity of choice here). During that time of tears and utter freak out I am surpised my hubby nor I ran out to go get the Marlboro's as normal. However it did lead to vaping like an uber boss. Has anyone else had that happen? I question due to I do not want to over do things, but I am like I told him trying to make an effort? Instead of chain vaping what are other things you do to get rid of unwanted stress during chaotic times? Normally I'd try anything from sewing to yoga or indulging in stupid YouTube videos? Any suggestions? As I am using a 8mg juice switching between menthol and a essence of tobacco juice? I guess that volcano inferno is pretty baller(or sweet).
    Mrs C and firephly like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm still in the process of cutting out analogs, but I just wanted to give you a big internet high five for not giving in!! That's a big hurdle you passed and now that you know you can get past it, you should be proud.

Keeping my mind off of stress is hard. I find the best thing for me is cleaning. Thats if I have the energy to do it since fatigue and stress tend to go hand in hand for me. I do like to get on here and read about juices and new equipment when I'm stressed. It helps me keep my mind on vaping and keeps my mind off of my stressors. I also do the puzzles called griddlers, pictograms, nanograms (there are a million names for them). I print them off and sit down and do them. You can play them online but I prefer to print them off. It all just depends on what works best for you.
    Ryedan likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I just vape more.
    meanckz likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Grats on not smoking! Great job!

I chain vape like a mofo any dang way (were talking 9-12ml's of 18mg a day), so I dunno if it helps during stressful situations. Haha.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 4
    meanckz likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Then there are those of us that if we vaped more, we would not sleep at all!!! so I just up the nic. same effect.
    CommaHolly likes this.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Recycled Roadkill's Avatar

Stress was what always got me back to the analogs. Even though I've been retired for a few years now there are occasionally some stressful moments in my life. Vaping at 18mg nic is doing the trick for me and I'm 99.999% sure that I'll never go back for an analog.
    And since nothing is absolute, I did leave myself just a little bit of wiggle room there.

Well over Sixteen Thousand cigarettes NOT smoked and over $4000.00 savings in just 12 months. There's your milestone!

I get VA comp for PTSD, so stress triggers and reliefs are not new to me......Whenever I get really stressed, I do a physical workout, and release them endorphins within our body and changes the mood and relieves the stress....also I put on some tunes and listen....and lastly I'll do some mind/body muscle biofeedback, tightening of specific muscles, hold for 10 secs, and release..all simple things that we can do at home for 15 minutes or an hour....vaping never was a stress relief for me, just a great way to get rid of the analogs which I smoked as a result of stress, and actually created more stress...
    Last edited by szot; 10-28-2013 at 09:44 PM.
    peraspera and firephly like this.
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

OP Great Job staying strong (hubs too). Yummy smelling vape can be thought of as a personal aromatherapy session. Fill up with some extra yummy juice and vape away.
    Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed grand

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by 504_Brunhileld View Post
    Today I experienced a seriously stressful situation, that thank,( God, Thor, etc insert deity of choice here). During that time of tears and utter freak out I am surpised my hubby nor I ran out to go get the Marlboro's as normal. However it did lead to vaping like an uber boss. Has anyone else had that happen? I question due to I do not want to over do things, but I am like I told him trying to make an effort? Instead of chain vaping what are other things you do to get rid of unwanted stress during chaotic times? Normally I'd try anything from sewing to yoga or indulging in stupid YouTube videos? Any suggestions? As I am using a 8mg juice switching between menthol and a essence of tobacco juice? I guess that volcano inferno is pretty baller(or sweet).
    Good for both of you for not giving in to cigarettes! When I used to feel stressed or just jonesing for a smoke when I first started vaping I used to vape through it and take my dog for lots of walks. It worked for me and my dog loved it. Hang in there. It gets easier with every day that passes

I say chain vape if it keeps you away from Cigs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast