E liquid advice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: E liquid advice

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

All of this sounds great. Will have to try a little of each. I don't do any cinnamon flavors as for some reason those things have never agreed with me. I have thought about buying the flavors from Mbv that they have for dyi. Just worried the wife will freak if I spend any more money trying to get something I can taste. Thought about dyi but I really don't have the room to store any more stuff. I do plan on hitting up other vendors. My wife has like three flavors already that she uses all day every day yet I can't find anything. Will try some things yall said and just keep at it cause a bad flavor tastes way better than any analog. Lol

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

what's the composition of the liquids you tried? ... I hear a higher % amount of PG carries flavor better in the vapor.....VG will mute the flavor....maybe try to increase PG on your liquids (if you don't have any adverse effects from it)

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Have you tried any mint flavors? Or menthol? Some vapers who didn't smoke menthol cigs prefer menthol vapes.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Try ECBlend E-Liquids You can mix your own blends and they only charge 2.50 per bottle (5ML) I've come up with a few that were pretty darn good. You can add sweetener, extra flavor and some menthol options.

BTW, what flavors do you like? Maybe we can help you more knowing what you like.
    Last edited by KC33; 10-29-2013 at 02:19 AM.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Grimwald's Avatar

My first six months were a real struggle as my taste buds waged total war and my sense of smell returned. My preferences for liquid, food, even brands of coffee were all out of whack, and kept changing. I did manage to find one flavor that I could fall back on when all else failed.

Now, after 14 months, I find my best flavor is no flavor at all...unflavored.

So you never know where this will lead.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto

Super Member ECF Veteran

Peppermint is my flavor of choice. I've tried lots of different flavors, but nothing has knocked peppermint of its pedestal as my mainstay. It will light your mouth/throat up. It's also good for mixing with other flavors. Pear/peppermint is a favorite. 'Bit weird 'cause I was never a menthol smoker...
    Last edited by Snickerfritz; 10-29-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12