A Vape to the past - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: A Vape to the past

Super Member ECF Veteran Amish Ed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bilbobaggins30 View Post
    Last Boge XL LR. But I need a new carto tank and cartos. Reccomendation?
    IBTanked and Smok 1.7ohm are my favorite combo. I use an Igo-W and an L and they are nicer for flavor. But, unless I'm sitting in front of my thinking box, I'm using a carto tank.

Vapin' Hobbit Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

So, IBTanked came with a lot of reccomendations! Might have to get it. How good are IkenVape cargos when they are available? I know the supply is low, and the demand is high for them...

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Vaping an old 3ohm Boge carto as we speak.

Just fill the ole tank up, and the only thing I need to do for the rest of the day is press the button.
    Iffy, KalNoodle, cdsaint66 and 1 others like this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Besides carto tanks, I have only tried Protanks v1 and dripping on an atomizer, and carto tanks give the best vaper and flavor by far, but they are a pain in the butt, they don't last very long, and I don't think you can change juices with the same carto and have fresh flavor of that juice.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi! My name is Chris and I'm a cartoholic. I have no intention of quitting either. I stay happy with my Boge single coil LR cartos in either an IBTanked or Phiniac tank. The only problem I have is that I need more tanks. Oh well, I'll just have to collect them one or two at a time.
    KalNoodle likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVa:11174630
    Besides carto tanks, I have only tried Protanks v1 and dripping on an atomizer, and carto tanks give the best vaper and flavor by far, but they are a pain in the butt, they don't last very long, and I don't think you can change juices with the same carto and have fresh flavor of that juice.
    You actually can... Boil your cargos, soak your tank in Vodka, then rinse out. After a few pots of water for the cartos (strain every 15 min), you get a clean carto.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cdsaint66:11175065
    Hi! My name is Chris and I'm a cartoholic. I have no intention of quitting either. I stay happy with my Boge single coil LR cartos in either an IBTanked or Phiniac tank. The only problem I have is that I need more tanks. Oh well, I'll just have to collect them one or two at a time.
    Welcome to cartos anonymous
    cdsaint66 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

These days Im all about the rebuildable vape. Really like both Genesis with mesh, and drippers with Silica. Pretty much what I use 99% of the time.

But the only other vape I still enjoy, is a carto tank on my Provari. Really great for when Im gonna be busy and cant be focused on my PV for dripping, or keeping it upright.. Throw a Jtank on my Prov, a favorite juice, an Ikenvape carto and bingo.. worry free vape that is satisfying.

But its not as good as a rebuildable atomizer. It IS however, the only vape besides a rebuildable I will bother with. Number 1 reason? At least with Ikenvape Carto(and SOMETIMES boges), there is still immense flavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatorman View Post
    I've been using only cartos since I started vaping after reading Baditude's FAQ. I did buy a protank and after a half hour of using it was like "err, no. This is not as good as a dual coil carto" lol
    You hit the nail on the head. I have to laugh when I read all the hassles and issues people have with clearos. We vape while they fiddle and fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVa View Post
    You must be using some bad cartos or doing something different than the rest of us. Tank-cartos are about 100% less hassle than a clearo and much more consistent. I go 10 - 14 days on a carto doing nothing but adding some eliquid to the tank once a day. I don't know how you can get simpler than that.
    Last edited by wv2win; 11-03-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast