A Vape to the past - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: A Vape to the past

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I used to vape IKV 801 Fusions and Boge 3.0's in an M1A1 tank for a long time. I got tired of Boge's being on and off as far as being good or junk and IKV is never in stock. So, I got the best of both worlds, a rebuildable with a tank.

Ultimately I build it like a giant carto anyway, with cotton and a micro coil.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One thing I will say in favor of the Carto...

Rebuildable attys.. specifically silica drippers, SERIOUSLY kick up the flavor level. And, kind of not surprisingly once you think about it, thats not always a good thing.

Sometimes, the flavor muting that a carto is known for, is a good thing. Sometimes that "vignetting" that cartos provide really helps the flavor overall.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

After rebuildables cartos are like the tampon of the vaping world to me now.

Vapin' Hobbit Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Butters78 View Post
    Ohh, so too old schooled for you Butters? Butters, do I need to ground you?
    Butters78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters78 View Post
    I never add rebuildables when making these comparisons. On most levels they appear to provide a better vape than all three of the alternatives. But the majority are not going to go down the rebuildable route, so I don't include it. If someone ask me what is the smoothest driving car to buy, I'm not going to mention a Bently or Rolls Royce.

Vapin' Hobbit Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

The only problem with Cartos.. When they die, holy crap do they die hard. Mine started flooding, and when I went to blow on the 510 side and the drip tip side, I blew my entire tank onto my paper-towels. Not only this, but it quit vaping well, and would produce minimal vapor. Oh well, a blast to the past.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234