i don't know where to post this.. but a cute, small, pink long lasting e-cig or mod suggestion please?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: i don't know where to post this.. but a cute, small, pink long lasting e-cig or mod suggestion please??

Super Member ECF Veteran OzarkTroutBum's Avatar

iSmoka/Vapeonly Mini Tank Clearomizer These are cool. Its like an evod but with a changeable drip tip. I have the mega version and it vapes great. I had an issue with dry hits but I took the flavor wicks out and fluffed a bit and reinstalled all of them and its been really nice. Its plastic tank so will react to some juices.
    ria__x likes this.
    "If children don't like to be in a smoky room, they'll leave." "At some point, they begin to crawl."
    Charles Harper, R.J. Reynolds Chairman

thanks for the help all

Quote Originally Posted by Caridwen View Post
    omg. i have not been able to stop looking at this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! it inspired me to do a rush order on fasttech (facepalm) thanks so much for this drug hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by OzarkTroutBum View Post
    iSmoka/Vapeonly Mini Tank Clearomizer These are cool. Its like an evod but with a changeable drip tip. I have the mega version and it vapes great. I had an issue with dry hits but I took the flavor wicks out and fluffed a bit and reinstalled all of them and its been really nice. Its plastic tank so will react to some juices.
    that's so weird, i just got one of them! looksies

Snapshot_20131029_1.jpg

decided on getting this.. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1494102 and this.. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1478808

how cute!!!!!!!!!!

someone get me this K101 Mechanical Mod
    ScandaLeX likes this.

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ria__x View Post
    someone get me this K101 Mechanical Mod
    Let me guess.....the purple right?!
    Rickajho likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    Let me guess.....the purple right?!
    what gave you that idea
    Rickajho and ScandaLeX like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Lol - Caridwen beat me to the "pretty, girlie, decorated, pink" referral. If that clan doesn't know where to get it or how to make it no one does.

You may want to check out this Kanger E-smart setup -> Kanger eSmart 320mah Starter Kit It's a US supplier, but at least it will give you an idea of what it looks like.

It's much smaller than eGo, but still has 320 mAh batteries. It would be about the same run times as your eGo mini. Bigger than cigalikes, but not by much, and slimmer than eGo. And it comes in pink! (Or white or red or royal blue or black.)

Since this is Kanger it undoubtedly is available in different model kits with differing international options - in your case a UK mains adapter instead of the US model. I do know they make it in 510 and an 808 connector versions. Just something to be aware of to make sure you get the 510 version, assuming you aren't using any devices with 808 threading.

Have you found the UK sub forum yet? That would be your go-to place on ECF to look for UK suppliers and ask for opinions on same. If you need the link I'll post it.

Happy vaping!

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rickajho View Post
    Lol - Caridwen beat me to the "pretty, girlie, decorated, pink" referral. If that clan doesn't know where to get it or how to make it no one does.

Happy vaping!
    You can say that again!
    What I like is how inexpensive many of their ideas are.
    Walmart, Michaels, old jewelry ....what they can do with $3 is amazing.
    Rickajho and ria__x like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by GetVaked View Post
    Pink Joyetech 1000 mah eGo Twist at Litecigusa.
    They also have 650 mah, and regular pink eGos. Joyetech is the way to go IMO.

Attachment 267371

MyFreedomSmokes has some disposable CE4s that are pink as well. Never seen a pink clearo with replaceable heads.

There is the ProTank II with replaceable glass. (And replaceable heads of course.) One option in the replacement glass is "red" but the color is so pale it really looks pink. Overall a PT II may be larger than what ria is looking for though.

I haven't seen replacement glass yet for the PT II mini.

aw thanks everyone

yeah i don't like the big beefed up ones. lol!

i know i haven't seen the replaceable glass for protank II mini, but at there cheap price i don't mind getting one again once i fizzled through the one i've ordered hehe. and fasttech are always adding new stuff so you never know

i've got loads of ecigs anyway i'm just greedy :$

aw yeah! i have already attached an old jewellery charm to my ecig, that thread it amazziingg!
    Rickajho and ScandaLeX like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hey, it's what we do.

Examples of the PT II color choices. => Protank II replacement colored glass by KangerTechSun-Vapers.com

And the replacement is making it's way into the market for the mini, but only in clear so far. => Replacement glass for Kanger Mini Protank II | Sun-Vapers.comSun-Vapers.com

I know this hasn't been much help regarding UK suppliers, but some times half the battle is first finding something you want to buy - from any place.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast