Some opinions on glass cartomisers please.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Some opinions on glass cartomisers please.

Default Some opinions on glass cartomisers please.

Hi folks,

I've been using an EVOD since I started vaping about two weeks ago and I love it but I've come to the conclusion I need a glass cartomiser for the infamous tank cracker liquids.

I'd like something similar to EVOD i.e. I don't care about rebuilding or making coils or any of that stuff I just want something that's simple to fill, doesn't leak, works every time and gives a nice vape.

Any advice appreciated.

Senior Member Verified Member

I personally use Davide Glassos by Anyvape. I recently bought a Protank 2 but I like my Davides better. They are very similar. I haven't had a leak once. I have a little pouch that I carry 2 tanks in that I keep in my pocket and it has been great. I think the Davide holds 3 ml of juice but they have mini versions of both the protank and davide. Plus you can use the same coil heads that you use on the evod
    FlamingoTutu likes this.

Thanks Optimo, I've seen the Davide's mentioned around the place. Protanks are on my radar too. Not sure what the difference is between the different protanks.

Blog Entries

Sorry to be critical, but you are using the wrong terminology. I believe you mean "clearomizer", not "cartomiser". You not only can confuse yourself, but others, too.

Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what?

Something Safe for Cinnamon & Citrus Flavors

Sorry Baditude I absolutely meant clearomisers, just a typo. Thanks.

Super Member Verified Member WelshVapour's Avatar

I've just gotten a protank II for the dreaded tank cracking juices, and well it's already my new favourite.

i liked the iclear30 that came with my MVP 2 but this protank is just an all around better vape, haven't tried the Davide's though.

Hope that helps in some way.

Senior Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    Thanks Optimo, I've seen the Davide's mentioned around the place. Protanks are on my radar too. Not sure what the difference is between the different protanks.
    I haven't owned a Protank 1 but as far as I know it can't completely disassemble like the Protank 2 can. I could be wrong though. I do know that you can't change the drip tip on a PT1 but you can on a PT2.. I would say that a Davide is almost identical to a PT2 except that the Davide holds a bit more juice. The design is more rounded as well which I like. The only edge I give to the PT2 is that drip tips seem to fit more snug on PT2 and are a little loose on the Davide. My local vape shop carries Davides which is how I came across them. I ordered a PT2 just to test the differences for myself.

Thanks Welsh and Optimo,

So I guess mini protank 2 is the same as regular protank 2 just holds less juice, is that right?

Moved On

I've got a Protank II. I'm a noob too but I do know enough to realize there is no perfect product. The maintenance my be often but not difficult. Using instructions on Kangertech's own site on how to solve the "gurgling" issue will sometimes completely drain your tank of it's entire contents. Has for me anyway. The coil gets gunked up pretty quick but I've soaked them in 90%+ alcohol overnight, dry-burned the coil (very carefully as I've burnt up several coils being over zealous) and had it work like new again for another day or two. Once again - I'm a noob and have little to compare my experience to...

Super Member Verified Member grayscale's Avatar

If you like the EVOD and want similar form factor, try the Smoktech ARO Pyrex -
    Smoktech ARO Pyrex Glass BCC - Stainless

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast