I'm just going to have to come clean. I lied, to all of you, and myself. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: I'm just going to have to come clean. I lied, to all of you, and myself.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I've used an Evod for my plain tobacco juice since day one. I think I only had to change the coil once, too. It's a great little tank, little being the operative word, however....lol

My idea involves customizing tanks and drip tips with sharp, durable, SAFE (so nobody gets poisoned...lol) designs. Wraps for mods and batteries, too, probably. I can't manufacture tanks, of course, but I've been looking into sources for tubes and end caps for carto tanks and I'm thinking of ways to adapt other types of tanks, too, for those who aren't into carto tanks. What I want to design I haven't seen anywhere, at least to my taste. No reason to think they might not be appealing to others. Who doesn't want a unique setup, right?

As I said, however, it's all just ideas right now.

If nothing comes of it, well, hey. At least I tried, right? I'm going to dress up my own gear, anyway, and see where it takes me.
    Go for it Zoe. I've seen lots of personalised PV stuff which actually isn't personalised it's just oh look some wacky designs. I'm not knocking it but there might be a big market for let's say 'darker' tastes in PV design.

I really think the obsession with metal and chrome is offputting for a lot of people aesthetically and that's coming from a guy who is supposed to love all that stuff.
    EvilZoe likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    I am already wondering about VV. I don't know what it is yet but it sounds interesting. Well I think it does. I just love acronyms.
    MVP 2

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I've used an Evod for my plain tobacco juice since day one. I think I only had to change the coil once, too.
    cuz it's kanger tank and coil...make sure once you do have exchange the coil, use kanger coil again ... just a tip
    Last edited by meanckz; 10-31-2013 at 02:21 AM. Reason: missing word

Keep up the good vape!
    since 6/26/2013

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    Go for it Zoe. I've seen lots of personalised PV stuff which actually isn't personalised it's just oh look some wacky designs. I'm not knocking it but there might be a big market for let's say 'darker' tastes in PV design.

I really think the obsession with metal and chrome is offputting for a lot of people aesthetically and that's coming from a guy who is supposed to love all that stuff.
    Mine might be "wacky" stuff, too, but I bet it will look different from the other stuff....lol

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by meanckz View Post
    cuz it's kanger tank and coil...make sure once you do have exchange the coil, use kanger coil again ... just a tip
    Yeah, Kanger coils don't work so great in my Protank 2 so I know it's the tank itself that makes them work better...lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234