I'm just going to have to come clean. I lied, to all of you, and myself.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: I'm just going to have to come clean. I lied, to all of you, and myself.

  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Aylesbury
    Posts
    524

    Default I'm just going to have to come clean. I lied, to all of you, and myself.

    I started a thread a while ago saying how much I love my EVOD and didn't need or want anything else. I belittled and pooh poohed your obsession with the shiny stuff. I looked down my nose at talk of mods and metal contraptions and smugly vaped away on my EVOD without a care in the world and then it happened. BAD liquids. Bad nasty liquids that crack your EVOD tank. Oh no.



    So okay yes I admit it I'm going to buy a glass clearomiser to avoid the liquids from hell. A mini protank 2. I also thought the mini Davide looked nice as well. Yeah okay I'm buying that too, just in case the protank blows up in the mail or something. Hey, you never know?

    And also the Smoktech pyrex which looks like a rocket taking off. I have to have that too just in case I don't get one and we end up in a situation where other people have one and I haven't which let's face it, just isn't fair.

    So yeah.. the beginning of the end....

    I'll be buying a new battery next. No wait, I won't. I WON'T

  2. #2
    Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Talyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,140
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Lol we usually learn the hard way. One day I'll tell my story.

    Ty for sharing.
    vincentk18, Robino1, NiNi and 1 others like this.


    Vapeing for Freedom


  3. #3
    Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    State O' Flux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hell... the nice part
    Posts
    4,021
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    I belittled and pooh poohed your obsession with the shiny stuff.
    That was your first mistake... metaphorically speaking - pooh poohing someone else's shoes until you've walked in them.

  4. #4
    Ultra Member* ECF Veteran Vaslovik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Naples Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,555
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    So okay yes I admit it I'm going to buy a glass clearomiser to avoid the liquids from hell. A mini protank 2. I also thought the mini Davide looked nice as well. Yeah okay I'm buying that too, just in case the protank blows up in the mail or something. Hey, you never know?
    Oh stop it will you? You are going to end up with a mech and an RBA, so just face it and get it over with.

    Geezzz....
    vincentk18, Iffy, NiNi and 6 others like this.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    187

    Default

    EVODs have their place. They are much lighter than the pyrex and metal glassomizers, cost less, and produce great vapor.


    If you're careful about which liquids you run through an EVOD, they're great. For everything else, there's glass.
    vincentk18, NiNi and meanckz like this.

  6. #6
    And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    EvilZoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
    Posts
    3,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Scream View Post
    I started a thread a while ago saying how much I love my EVOD and didn't need or want anything else. I belittled and pooh poohed your obsession with the shiny stuff. I looked down my nose at talk of mods and metal contraptions and smugly vaped away on my EVOD without a care in the world and then it happened. BAD liquids. Bad nasty liquids that crack your EVOD tank. Oh no.



    So okay yes I admit it I'm going to buy a glass clearomiser to avoid the liquids from hell. A mini protank 2. I also thought the mini Davide looked nice as well. Yeah okay I'm buying that too, just in case the protank blows up in the mail or something. Hey, you never know?

    And also the Smoktech pyrex which looks like a rocket taking off. I have to have that too just in case I don't get one and we end up in a situation where other people have one and I haven't which let's face it, just isn't fair.

    So yeah.. the beginning of the end....

    I'll be buying a new battery next. No wait, I won't. I WON'T
    Pooh poohing stuff that more experienced users know about is silly, I agree, but you never came off as a boor. I hope that helps...lol

  7. #7
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    lvm111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    DFW, North Texas
    Posts
    562

    Default

    He/she said pooh poohed. That's funny. lol.

    best regards, larry mac
    NiNi, Talyon, cmdebrecht and 2 others like this.

  8. #8
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Iffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Florida Suncoast
    Posts
    7,784
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Ya ain't da first to eat a lil' crow.

    I prefer mine in a stew...
    If I'm awake, I vape!
    No 'bakky' since Apr 14, 2011, after 45 years of 2 PaD <insert Snoopy dance here>



  9. #9
    Senior Member Verified Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville FL
    Posts
    154

    Default

    It never ends but it is great fun. I bought an MVP, evic and ordered a Provari all in a 2 week span lol

    Now I'm hunting tanks, drip tips and other fun stuff.. Oh and there is always the quest for juice.

    My wallet is taking a beating but it's been a great quest so far

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    NiNi and meanckz like this.

  10. #10
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran WattWick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cold Norway
    Posts
    2,108

    Default

    Dontcha be voopin' on ma' shoes!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks