Back to Basics - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Back to Basics

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have large heavy devices (Provari) that I use when I am at home (I work from home). I will put a Provari in my pocket but so often a smaller device makes more sense.

I am always doing something that requires both hands so a Provari and a hands free device makes sense to me. In fact two classes of hands free devices are making sense to me. When hands are busy but nothing very athletic is going on an eGo sized auto is useable. Then doing something very athletic an auto cigalike is easier to manage.

I am currently trying to find the absolute best auto cigalike to use while I have a Provari in my pocket. Not one that will just do, the best that I can get.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

While more cigar-like, I find these SmokTek eGo 1100mAh Automatic Battery, no buttons to push! a pretty good choice for hands free. (The also have a 650). Tiny hole for the pressure/vacuum switch, minimizing chances of getting juice down inside. Of course, all autos are subject to that. And even though 1100 mAh, pretty light. A topper with a delrin drip tip works fine. (I do prefer ego threaded ones, for the mechanical strength. Say, for example, an Evod.)
    Last edited by DavidOck; 11-02-2013 at 02:47 PM. Reason: typo

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOck View Post
    While more cigar-like, I find these SmokTek eGo 1100mAh Automatic Battery, no buttons to push! a pretty good choice for hands free. (The also have a 650). Tiny hole for the pressure/vacuum switch, minimizing chances of getting juice down inside. Of course, all autos are subject to that. And even though 1100 mAh, pretty light. A topper with a delrin drip tip works fine. (I do prefer ego threaded ones, for the mechanical strength. Say, for example, an Evod.)
    Those are 3.7v. Ikenvape has some that are 3.96v in 900, 650, and 350 sizes.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a Zen2 carto I use for my evening vape. After a long day nothing like a good dinner and fine vape, like a good bottle of wine. The rest of the day are eGo type things I can put in my pocket, toss in a bag on the bike, throw at raccoons etc. Actually I don't vape much, not nearly as much as I smoked but the eGos are the daily work horses.

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myrany View Post
    I ever left the basics?

Yes I use mechs and rebuildables. My main vape these days is a REO Grand + RM2.

BUT

I still have 5 ego batterys sitting here that get used daily. I flat prefer them for driving or watching TV at night when I am likely to fall asleep and drop them.

There is room for all type of vape gear in anyone's tacklebox.
    Best to drop one of them than a live analog..... Vaping saves lives!!!!
    DancingHeretik likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Bringing back an old thread. I have come full circle. Looking to buy a Provari. Advice?
    eGo TWIST > ZMAX v3 > GP Paps > eGo TWIST > Provari Mini

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yes, start posting obnoxiously about your Provari happiness.
    HauntedMyst - Made out of 100% Recycled Awesome!
    A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari

I use a ZMax at work because it attracts attention (which is good btw, sales ) but on the drive home i'll usually use my iTaste V3 with a ProTank3 because it's easier to put on my Dashboard and grab at will

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedMyst View Post
    Yes, start posting obnoxiously about your Provari happiness.
    Thanks for the useless advise.

Who said I was going to buy a Provari and start posting that it's the best thing in the world? I'm looking for something that ISN'T made in China and has a warranty.
    eGo TWIST > ZMAX v3 > GP Paps > eGo TWIST > Provari Mini

I've gone back to less vapor and so now use my beginning device. There was definitely a quest for more, more, more when I was trying to get off the cigarettes but now I'm off without any chance of ever going back I am training myself to minimize the amount of vapor needed to give me the same pleasure. It seems to be working.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast