Ready to start using carto tanks. Help me decide what to buy? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Ready to start using carto tanks. Help me decide what to buy?

Full Member Verified Member

It is normal. This is so that the 1) the carto fully extends through the tank to prevent leakage, and 2) more seating area for any style drip tip you want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by TaraDacty1 View Post
    That's how mine looks! - If it fits inside the tank that deep wont it get clogged or something?
    Nothing happens bad to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Glen View Post
    Great! Now I have ANOTHER tank to add to the list for me to purchase. Thanks a TON!
    Actually, I had some stress cracking issues with them, they May have fixed that issue, but I went with Valley Vapes since. They are now closed and we are waiting for the place that bought him out to open now.

VV also had colored ones and glass with side-plugs.

( Actually, I have the bit and tap to make my own- they're very easy)
    lisancentraltx likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My carto aligns perfectly to my Cirrus tanks. I think it works in the Phiniac, too. I don't recall if it fit perfectly in the IBTanked but it should since that's the one it came with.

The reason I say "carto" in the singular is because I erroneously ordered extra cartos that were too long and had to reorder shorter ones....lol And, of course, I had to order taller TANKS to go with the longer cartos because...well, because I'm EvilZoe....lol

Everyone blames EvilZoe for extra purchases.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    My carto aligns perfectly to my Cirrus tanks. I think it works in the Phiniac, too. I don't recall if it fit perfectly in the IBTanked but it should since that's the one it came with.

The reason I say "carto" in the singular is because I erroneously ordered extra cartos that were too long and had to reorder shorter ones....lol And, of course, I had to order taller TANKS to go with the longer cartos because...well, because I'm EvilZoe....lol

Everyone blames EvilZoe for extra purchases.
    Been there and done that! It was you, EvilZoe!! You made me do it! :P
    EvilZoe likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Just found this in my email, $0.49 for polycarb tank tubes for those of you who don't use tank cracker juice:

3ml and 6 ml Polycarbonate Tank Spare

I used Smok Tech carto tanks for a while, you have to use Smok Tech brand cartos with them.

I really don't like these. The cartos or the tanks its a long story and just on my phone. A lot of people don't like them though.

I recently got an AGR carto tank and started using boge cartos again. BOGE CARTOS ARE THE WAY TO GO in my opinion.

Happy Vaping Everyone!

ECF Veteran

I got my Ikenvape cartos in today's vapemail so I'm anxious to see if there's a discernable difference between them and the Smok.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Electonicstix is selling j-tanks right now for about $17. I have a 3.3 mL I got recently from a forum sale and its been working flawlessly. Boge standard size 35mm cartos fit perfectly with no stickout and I've dropped it at least twice now (once on the concrete garage floor) and still had no issues. Tough little tank! It also doesn't slide one bit once the o-rings dry off after refilling. It is a polycarb but you can buy delrin sleeves for it so you don't have to worry about tank crackers. I'd sure recommend one if you're looking for something of better quality than the dct

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Baditude has a good blog here about carto tanks and cartos... a lot of good info there. I would link the blog (it's on ECF) but I don't know how.
    Baditude and EvilZoe like this.
    June 13, 2013 My life has a superb cast, if I could just figure out the plot.
    Vaping in Reoville

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast