The internet
    Family movies
    Cran Energy
    Cookies
    Crackers
    Books
    Music
    And vaping

So... What's yer point? . They is all good, and a couple of them are much worse than just vaping
    meanckz likes this.
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm addicted to water, breathing, and vaping.
    ricci2424 likes this.
    Vaping: TimeBomb - Julius, SuicideBunny - Mothers Milk, AVE - Bobas Bounty.

Senior Member ECF Veteran belsenj's Avatar

I finally got away from the stinkies after 38 years. Putting down my vape would be a very bad thing.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Nermal's Avatar

How long you been vaping, Rabbit? Most of us have started with an initial period of constant vaping that last weeks or months. Usually, we get past it. I suspect it's because we come off the cigarettes with a serious nicotine need, but that's only a guess. I used to smoke half a cigarette on the way to breakfast, and throw the rest of it away just before going in the door. Another one on the way home. Now, I might take a few hits on the T3s on the way home. Also, I might not.
    How can you possibly respect a person who can only think of one way to spell a word? - Andrew Jackson (paraphrased)

Sounds eerily familiar. My current stock is 4mg strength, which means that I'm getting a VERY small amount of nicotine. But yet I'm puffing like a madman... Because I just really like the flavours and tactile sensation.

On a related note, I've aggressively dropped my nic since switching from 24mg to 2mg (order presently on it's way) and find that with each drop there's a pretty noticable spike in my vaping. Things level out after 7-10 days though.

I have been vaping for about 3 weeks consistently with no analogs. I just enjoy every aspect of it. Thinking of purchasing an MVP bexause I hear the flavor is awesome. I love me some flavor!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Do what you love...those who matter won't mind and those who mind don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit Chaser View Post
    Am I addicted to vaping? In a word, yes. I vape at home constantly. At work I vape on my breaks. Who am I kidding? I vape between breaks. I have about 15 juices left after donating a few - I have a few batteries and one mod. I am thinking about an MVP2 or a REO...don't really know the difference except the window on the REO, which makes me lean toward the MVP2, which my local sells. I'm addicted. Last night I vaped a whole tank while watching t.v. as the hubby slept. Granted, I am fairly new to this, but my gosh...I can't stop. It's like a pacifier. I love my chrome tip and the way it feels each time I vape. I hate the plastic of the EVOD tank tip so that is always my last resort.

I feel like a part of exclusive club and sometimes worry about the longterm effects. Anyone else addicted to vaping? I spend a lot...A LOT of time on these forums - it's like social media to me. I don't regret kicking analogs at all, don't regret getting into vaping...I can go for long periods of time not vaping out of respect for others, but my God, at home....fill up my tank and off I go.
    My god. You wrote my story. Haha. Totally can relate. To the T'!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member Mark Anthony's Avatar

Yes.... yes I am. Am I proud of it?? Yes..... yes I am!!
    LinnaSaid and Moedog like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

who isn't??????????

LinnaSaid likes this.

Slightly mad but harmless Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I was addicted to smoking for three decades; now I'm addicted to vaping, and I'm at peace with that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast