Addicted to vaping. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Addicted to vaping.

I am also fairly new to vaping (just under 4 weeks) and I also find myself constantly sucking on this thing. Glad to hear it's not just me and that hopefully it will eventually lose it's ''newness'' and I won't be going through so much liquid. I really do enjoy it though. I also find myself on these forums a LOT and the more I read about it the more I use it. Is anyone else like that? I think I'll have a puff right now...lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by K_Tech View Post
    I was addicted to smoking for three decades; now I'm addicted to vaping, and I'm at peace with that.
    I made peace with being a smoker a few years ago.... 20 years a smoker and I enjoyed it way too much. Been smoke free since the 1 of Oct this year (5 weeks) and cannot believe it. This is exactly what I needed to kick the habbit.

I absolutely chain vape driving too and from work, during breaks, and again chain vaping between 6 and 11 at work by myself... I'm also a little worried at the volume of my vaping sometimes... Water is good for you, but too much will kill you. I know vaping safer, but sometimes I catch myself vaping breath after breath... It's just too good.
    TraceyS and K_Tech like this.

Just GG SS | FTM DNA-20 Pipe | ST Simp 14500 | 2 Touchwoods | MicroStick | JM16 Brass
    Taifun GT | Russian | Arrow Gen. | Sophia | KirFanis Tank | 2 GP Spheroids

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm a happy, addicted vapor also. Nonstop stuff

Tracey

Full Member Verified Member

Thank Buddha I am not alone....

Quote Originally Posted by WidowsSon View Post
    I made peace with being a smoker a few years ago.... 20 years a smoker and I enjoyed it way too much. Been smoke free since the 1 of Oct this year (5 weeks) and cannot believe it. This is exactly what I needed to kick the habbit.

I absolutely chain vape driving too and from work, during breaks, and again chain vaping between 6 and 11 at work by myself... I'm also a little worried at the volume of my vaping sometimes... Water is good for you, but too much will kill you. I know vaping safer, but sometimes I catch myself vaping breath after breath... It's just too good.
    Ditto....word for word.....Vaping has changed my outlook on life and saved my life...peace out

Super Member ECF Veteran

Yes you are adicted.
    But you need to have some self control.
    Think of it like eating, you wouldnt stuff your face all day long now would you.

I can vape all day and half the night if I want to! I smoked them damn cigs for 38yrs thru 3 heart attacks,2 open heart surgeries and a couple of stents... tried quitting to many times to remember....Vaping is the first thing that has actually worked for me and millions of others... thats why big tobacco is scared!

vape on!
    j

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Are you kidding me? it's 3.27pm now and I haven't start working yet, I'm just lurking this forum since 8.30am

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123