How Many of you are Plain Jane Vanilla Vapers? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: How Many of you are Plain Jane Vanilla Vapers?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

*sigh* This whole things reads to me as yet another put down towards a ProVari.

And honestly, I can't wrap my head around why these numbers even matter.
    Vaping is about not smoking; that's "plain" enough for me.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    *sigh* This whole things reads to me as yet another put down towards a ProVari.

And honestly, I can't wrap my head around why these numbers even matter.
    Vaping is about not smoking; that's "plain" enough for me.
    Seriously. And using ProVari as a benchmark? Wouldn't an eGo or a cig-a-like be more appropriate since those are the most used devices?

Why all the ProVari hate? Why does anyone even CARE?? lol

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

"Someone had the audacity to question my figures. So what do you think, am I right."

I'm afraid that would be me. Sorry 'bout that. I completely misunderstood your statement. I thought you were trying to say that 70-90% of vapors were vaping at sub-ohms. Here is your statement:

"You'll probably be happy with the Provari if you plan to use it in Plain Jane Vanilla Vaping. Understand that it won't work in Sub Ohm Vaping and has a 3.5Amp limitation. 70-90% of the vaping community vape in these tolerances."

As I now see my mistake, I completely agree with you. Again, please accept my apology. Didn't mean to cause so much trouble!

best regards, larry mac
    Last edited by lvm111; 11-02-2013 at 06:37 AM.
    tomzgreat, Ryedan, bosun and 1 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lvm111 View Post
    "Someone had the audacity to question my figures. So what do you think, am I right."

I'm afraid that would be me. Sorry 'bout that. I completely misunderstood your statement. I thought you were trying to say that 70-90% of vapors were vaping at sub-ohms. Here is your statement:

"You'll probably be happy with the Provari if you plan to use it in Plain Jane Vanilla Vaping. Understand that it won't work in Sub Ohm Vaping and has a 3.5Amp limitation. 70-90% of the vaping community vape in these tolerances."

As I now see my mistake, I completely agree with you. Again, please accept my apology. Didn't mean to cause so much trouble!

best regards, larry mac
    No Worries, I see how I wrote it a little sloppy. I'm having fun with the threads anyway. It's interesting to hear everyones opinons and I'm very intrigued how the poll will come out.

I was also joking when I said "Someone had the Audacity". I'm a firm believer that I'm not an expert, just a hobbiest and there is always so much to learn.
    bosun likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456