Do you shop online or offline? - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Do you shop online or offline?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So far all my shopping has been online. I'm sure curiosity will get the better of me and I will check out the 3 that are in my area.

Mostly online, but when I am in dire need I go to a brick and mortar.
    But lucky for me where I shop the staff if quite knowledgeable.
    Pretty much all vape heads

PV Master ECF Veteran DetraMental's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm forced to shop online cuz' there aren't any B&M shops around me. I didn't want to try this juice or that juice so I went straight into DIY....crazy right!? Yep! But it all worked out....I'd love to have some B&M's to choose from.

Have a sense of humor, keep a sense of humor, don't lose your sense of humor....

I do most of my shopping offline, but that's only because I'm impatient and hate paying shipping and handling. However, I did just notice that the prices on my local B&M's website are cheaper than they are in the store and the shipping is $2 for it to get here in like two days, so I did start ordering from them. For things like juices, I am more apt to actually go to the stores, though. I don't like juice surprises, at all.

Living, loving, and laughing all the time!

Full Member Verified Member

I am fortunate to have a great local B&M so I have purchased all of my hardware there and most of my liquids (they make their own) also but have bought some liquid online

Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar

Just about all my shopping has been done online for the past decade or so.

Flavor Chaser Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I do all of the above! Although I mix most of my juice at home these days, I make it a point to drop in to a couple of my local shops weekly (the third has awful parking accomodations unfortunately) and buy a tank or a bottle of juice or something else that interests me, even if it's just a drip tip. I know I can get the same stuff online cheaper, but I enjoy supporting local vape business. The folks that run my local shops are good people too, and sometimes it's fun to just hang out in the lounge area or at the tasting bar with other vapers and talk about juice, or gear, or how bad the pizza next door is, or whatever.

I'm the exact opposite of the poster who said he was bored by all the gear talk.

I love seeing what kinds of setups other people are using, or showing off my own latest online purchase. I like that there's such a diverse group of people there vaping everything from ego's to box mods to Provari's to pimped-out mechanicals, and there's almost always something new to see or someone new to talk to. Keeping tabs on my B&M's is a fun way to remind myself of where vaping was, where it is, and where it's going. Most importantly, it's the perfect way to remind myself that we were all smokers once, from all walks of life, and that vaping has created a sort of camaraderie among us that is difficult to miss if we look past all the unimportant details.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I like the b&m stores, good thing lots around my area. I can shop around and take a look and touch before I buy. Hard to grasp a mod or tank via fasttech....

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by cmdebrecht View Post
    I probably buy more juice online, but from 2 vendors repeatedly now that I have some favorite juices. I buy some juices at my favorite B&M too but there are just a few flavors I really like there.

There are new B&Ms popping up all over around here, but I always go to my favorite. They are soooooo nice to me, and know me by name. I take friends there because I know they'll be treated well. And the prices are fair.
    And they KNOW not to mess with Sally!!!!!

So far I've bought everything online, including lots of stuff from FT, because there just aren't any B&M's nearby.

MadVapes just opened up a store that's only about 45 mins away from me, so I see that as a good sign. Can't wait to visit my first B&M!! Not like I live in the boonies, though, which mystifies me. Before this one, there were only 5 b&m's listed in MA, and one of those was actually in Maryland (Or perhaps Montana, or Montenegro)
    cmdebrecht likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member Slobalt7's Avatar

I am probably 50/50, both batteries were from a buddy's shop, my atomizers were all bought online, my juice was all bought either local or from BRJ who is about 6 hours away from me. Recently I found out about the madvapes that opened 10 minutes from my house and you can't beat $14 for a 50 ML bottle at your neighborhood Madvapes...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast