B & M popping up like wildfire.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B & M popping up like wildfire.

Default B & M popping up like wildfire.

Within a four town stretch of a main road (Rt. 9 in NJ) We have had 4 B&M open up within the last 2-3 years. One opened up two summers ago, This summer within a 3 month period we got another 3 stores, and I'm aware of another few even further north on the same road.

I was wondering if stores are opening like this everywhere or are we just late to the party in NJ?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Nah it happening here in CO too. They are popping up one a month it seems around the metro area. Every time in check b&m directory there is another to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sthur View Post
    Nah it happening here in CO too. They are popping up one a month it seems around the metro area. Every time in check b&m directory there is another to check out.
    I will second that.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sthur View Post
    Where! Where! I am overnighting in Commerce City by the T/A truckstop and desperately need new juice to overcome the vapors tongue. Is there anything close to I-70 and quebec??

Help! Drive a truck so can't get to just any ol vape shop.

TIA.

Full Member Verified Member

Northern VA checking in. the only decent b&m up north opened a few months back. just opened their second location in Arlington this last weekend. The owners looking to expand Into Maryland now too.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

They are slowly but surely cropping up around here. I keep meaning to go check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gfinch View Post
    Where! Where! I am overnighting in Commerce City by the T/A truckstop and desperately need new juice to overcome the vapors tongue. Is there anything close to I-70 and quebec??

Help! Drive a truck so can't get to just any ol vape shop.

TIA.
    Closest one is Pirate Vapor. It is off I70 and Wadsworth. Small shop but have very tasty original juice.

State College, Pennsylvania, United States

The only thing in my city (Altoona PA) is a kiosk in the mall. Better than nothing, they have mainly generic type stuff, in branded ego stuff but they have a fair amount of it I'd say and they have a decent amount of juices, only nicquid brand though and it's expensive. They do have a couple mods though usually too. They also let you try flavors but I've had issues with their testing devices not putting out much vapor or flavor and it's hard to get a good taste and I'll admit I feel funny standing in the mall vaping at the kiosk.

State College, Pennsylvania, United States

I've also never seen anyone vaping around here other than the employees at the kiosk, but they are selling their stuff by the looks of the changing inventory so there must be people doing it

Senior Member ECF Veteran belsenj's Avatar

I am moving to coastal SC and there's hardly any there. I hope they spring up there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast