Just because I own a Provari - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree532Likes

Thread: Just because I own a Provari

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by soba1 View Post
    If a woman really likes you, she doesn't care dude.
    Guys are way more caught up in the physical than women I believe.
    Don't get me wrong women like eye caandy yadda yadda.
    You touch a womans heart and spirit, its a done deal.
    I'm sure the real women here can atest to that, as I have found out
    there are quite a few on this site........................
    So true! When I first met my ex, I thought he was pretty funny looking. Small eyes, crazy red hair, and only an inch taller than me. We were together for 2 and half years, and I thought he was the most gorgeous guy ever. Even after we broke up, I still don't find him unattractive because of how well he treated me while we were dating and even after we broke up. I hope he finds his perfect girl.

My current bf probably isn't attractive my most women's standards either, but I think he's a stud. We met on eHarmony and got to know each other by talking on the phone before we met in person, and we have a really deep connection. He treats me like I'm the only girl in the world for him and he is very proud of me. That is a huge self esteem boost. Plus, he makes me laugh!
    Ok, I'll stop singing his praises now.

But Robin is right. It is all in the personality.
    Plus, take a look at my signature. It's very true.
    Plumes.91, Robino1, soba1 and 1 others like this.
    "People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within" Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    I can't stand the Hollywood double standard of older men in roles w/girls have their age as their wives. I mean, really??????
    I love that double standard! It's awesome! It gives us older guys something to live vicariously through, a target to hit and a dream worth dreaming about!!! I asked my wife if I should date a woman half my age if anything ever happened to her and she apparently like the idea because she sad "Sure honey, you go ahead" and then locked herself in the bathroom laughing hysterically.
    KalNoodle, Ryedan and AngiBe like this.
    HauntedMyst - Made out of 100% Recycled Awesome!
    A tattoo on a beautiful woman is like putting a bumper sticker on a Ferrari

Full Member Verified Member DREDD2970's Avatar

After being married for 25 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said,

"Twenty five years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV,

but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $250,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV,

but I'm sleeping with a 73-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me if I could even find a hot 23-year-old girl who'd want me,

she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car,

sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran MiamiMom63's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robino1 View Post
    The, I repeat, THE most attractive thing about a guy is personality. Looks will fade but the personality will still be there. Mr. Robin makes me laugh, he enables me to be the best I can be. He encourages my efforts in anything I take on, whether it be my activism in regards to vaping or my band stuff. I could go on and on but I don't want to bore everyone to tears.

I'm a better person because of him. He is not what people would consider handsome or cute but he is ABSOLUTELY adorable to me because of his personality.
    So true about personality is a must! I even met this guy once that was really big, but I would have still gone out with him if he had wanted to because he was so much fun and really a nice guy. I went out with a guy once for a few months that used to be a model and was very good looking. OMG, he turned out to be stalker crazy though and no matter how good looking he was, he was just downright creepy possessive and weird, and looked uglier and uglier to me by the minute. lol.
    Robino1 likes this.
    Check out our Vape Meets for South Florida at www.southfloridavapers.com

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos4004 View Post
    I got a Vamo....a '72 aspen station wagon stopped. A mall cop got out and said he can't resist a dude with variable voltage. We split a slim jim.
    Don't threaten me with a good time.
    Vaper for Christ

F@H Team ECF

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Don't wanna toot by own horn...but...I snagged a hot guy w/a fantastic personality! I got lucky and 17 yrs together later, married 13, he's still hot and funny as hell. Makes me laugh everyday. Wouldn't trade him in for anything.

I wanna knock him upside the head sometimes but it's too hard to do that when he's 6'3 and I'm 5'3.
    KalNoodle, Plumes.91 and soba1 like this.

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I had a hot guy with a great personality.

It was his drug problem that wrecked everything. I wonder if he's still alive. I really loved him very much. Still do.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiMom63 View Post
    I went out with a guy once for a few months that used to be a model and was very good looking. OMG, he turned out to be stalker crazy though and no matter how good looking he was, he was just downright creepy possessive and weird, and looked uglier and uglier to me by the minute. lol.
    Lol wow looks can be deceiving...

Quote Originally Posted by AngiBe View Post
    Don't wanna toot by own horn...but...I snagged a hot guy w/a fantastic personality! I got lucky and 17 yrs together later, married 13, he's still hot and funny as hell. Makes me laugh everyday. Wouldn't trade him in for anything.

I wanna knock him upside the head sometimes but it's too hard to do that when he's 6'3 and I'm 5'3.
    Ya'll are lucky, and besides you two have each other all broken in now.....lol
    AngiBe likes this.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112