Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Just placed my first order for Authentic Boba's Bounty

Full Member Verified Member SuperLamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R. Scott Kennan View Post
    Beautiful. I love black tea, and drink it constantly.
    Black tea, now I taste it! Identifying that flavor has been bribing me crazy all morning.
    R. Scott Kennan likes this.

I was able to track the package later that night, and I've been checking it way too often for updates. Until last night, the package was listed as still being in California. I've checked a few times since, but didn't notice that the package had arrived in Rochester. It turns out- I was reading the list of locations upside down...

1. I'm way too excited about this.
    2. I would never have stayed up all night if I knew I was going to be waiting for a package today.
    3. I'm glad I officially quit smoking today. It's a perfect way to start.

I'm an idiot for reading it wrong, but I could have sworn that the last time I ordered an item online, the list of destinations went from top to bottom, not bottom to top. Oh well, it's a great surprise.

Proud Graduate of Parallel University.
    Join CASAA.

Not a big fan of AVE bobas. It does taste decent though. When I first got it, it tasted very pruney to me. Then months later of it just sitting in my drawer, it lost most of its prune taste and became honeyish, graham crackery, with maybe a bit of Turkish tobacco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

So tracking is telling me that it's been delivered. I went to my mailbox, and since I never check the mail, I didn't realize that the key on my keychain wasn't for this mailbox. It must be from an old apartment. So I have to wait until my wife gets home to try it. Agony.

I was thinking though- do you guys think there'd be any interest in say, the newbie forum, for a 30 day review of Boba's Bounty? I would talk about how the vape changes throughout that time period.
    EvilZoe likes this.

Join CASAA.

And I'm bloody good at it Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by R. Scott Kennan View Post
    So tracking is telling me that it's been delivered. I went to my mailbox, and since I never check the mail, I didn't realize that the key on my keychain wasn't for this mailbox. It must be from an old apartment. So I have to wait until my wife gets home to try it. Agony.

I was thinking though- do you guys think there'd be any interest in say, the newbie forum, for a 30 day review of Boba's Bounty? I would talk about how the vape changes throughout that time period.
    I don't believe you can start a thread in there of any sort since you've passed a certain number of posts.

Besides, it would just get moved to the E Liquid forum.

Super Member Verified Member JoeDerty's Avatar

you might not like it at first let it steep for a week at lest but you will love it!
    R. Scott Kennan likes this.

I started that thread in the E-Liquid forum.

Join CASAA.

Well since this post is going to draw folks that shop AVE I would like to ask a question not too far off topic. Has anyone tried the Kryptonite juice AVE sells? I was kinda wondering if it was Boba's with menthol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123