And I thought I spent a lot of money on vaping.....
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By NicoHolic
  • 2 Post By EvilZoe

Thread: And I thought I spent a lot of money on vaping.....

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default And I thought I spent a lot of money on vaping.....

I personally spent around $1700 total in 11 months.
    How much $$ have you spent so far on vaping? - Page 14
    Cali folks do not mess around...
    "Ive spent approx $700 between my wife and I in 3 months"
    "About 1500 in 3 months."
    "2 years vaping. Probably spend about $3,000 so far lol"
    "1 month about a grand"

Super Member Verified Member

Eh. I have probably dropped over a grand in 2 months. Although I am slowing down now as I have found delivery systems I like, a couple juices I like, and have made a few juices I like.

And yes, that includes my DIY supplies which I went overboard on. But I have nic for over a year and lots and lots of flavors to try.

But I was spending $300/month on smoking. So meh.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't want to talk about it....... but it's all worth it!! I feel great!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran NicoHolic's Avatar
    Blog Entries

In the first few months, less than what I spent on tobacco in 8 months. But I'm set to vape now for way longer than 8 years. 12+:1 return... gotta love it.
    JonnyB88 likes this.
    Two REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs Super-T Precise Simplicity 18500 w/ΣΟΦΙΑ IBTanked eVic and USB eGos w/ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

$900 in three months. Saved only $350 not smoking.

About $500 of the $900 I attribute to mistakes (blu starter kit, lame atty's, bad flavors, etc.) So, from that perspective, I'm about breaking even. Gotta love rationalizations!

Lots of vapers I meet in the wild claim a whole lot less with their eGo's and clear-o's. Most have yet to kick combustion habit completely.

Full Member ECF Veteran Yerf Dog's Avatar

About a grand since mid July. But part of that is the Provari I bought for Barb. At this point I'm pretty saturated with equipment, nicquids and rebuilding supplies.

We'll see.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I know I've overspent but I look at it as an investment in my health and well being. Quitting smoking has never been so fun, and to tell the truth, I have a lot to show for my money whereas with tobacco I ended up with a lot of money gone and some yellowing teeth.

Super Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by EvilZoe View Post
    I know I've overspent but I look at it as an investment in my health and well being. Quitting smoking has never been so fun, and to tell the truth, I have a lot to show for my money whereas with tobacco I ended up with a lot of money gone and some yellowing teeth.
    Exactly.

It has been fun. I look forward to seeing the postman now, when before all he brought me was bills and junk mail. lol

I really went hog wild the last couple of months. I am finally starting to exert some self control over myself, but it is easier to do as I am settling into a routine now instead of searching for juices I like and delivery systems that work for me.

Senior Member Verified Member JayEatsAirplane's Avatar

$440 in two months so far. $100 initial investment into an Evod kit and a bunch of liquids. Followed quickly by a battery upgrade, carrying case and more liquids to try. After that it's been mostly liquid, a few ProTanks and some rebuilding supplies. Girlfriend bought me an MVP 2 for our anniversary, and I lucked out big time and won a 2nd one at a raffle. So that's about $150 retail that didn't come out of my pocket. I think from here on it's just going be liquids and maintenance for a while.