Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree153Likes

Thread: Who else is bored ?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Who else is bored ?

As the OP, that was 24 hours ago.

OK.... its a new day. I woke up to two guys eating my cereal at my kitchen table that apparantly spent the night with my kids (in their upper 20's) and hadnt seen them since they were, like, 9 or 10. They were both vaping with their little ego's and evods... What a small world.....Vapers in the wild, IN MY HOUSE !! Theyve been vaping for two weeks.

The saw my office where I keep my DIY supplies, mods, batteries, etc...( you know how we all get)... They were like "Holy Sh_t ! Do you have a store and sell this stuff?" Im like... Nah..Im just really into this vaping I guess".

They were like kids in a candy store...trying my stuff and vaping my juices. Theyve never seen the forums before and I was happy to point out how we "forum people" save so much money and what websites to go to etc.... So that was a little fun. I stopped being bored when they came over.

I have one small footnote here. They asked me what I was vaping with and where to get one. I didnt have the heart or inclination to send them to ProVape to plop down all that money on the Provari as brand new vapers..........so I told them I was holding an SVD (they didnt know any better) and gave them the link to Fasttech and put the SVD and the MVP2 in their Cart and gave them links where to get the batteries and charger.

I felt like that was the "right thing to do".

What do Y'all think ?
    Last edited by Thunderball; 11-02-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yea, my first six months of vaping was a painful exercise in trial and error for sure. Now that I have consistent perfect drags, there's nothing else urgent. Kind of glad tho.
    Rocketpunk likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Who else is bored ?

As the OP, that was 24 hours ago.

OK.... its a new day. I woke up to two guys eating my cereal at my kitchen table that apparantly spent the night with my kids (in their upper 20's) and hadnt seen them since they were, like, 9 or 10. They were both vaping with their little ego's and evods... What a small world.....Vapers in the wild, IN MY HOUSE !! Theyve been vaping for two weeks.

The saw my office where I keep my DIY supplies, mods, batteries, etc...( you know how we all get)... They were like "Holy Sh_t ! Do you have a store and sell this stuff?" Im like... Nah..Im just really into this vaping I guess".

They were like kids in a candy store...trying my stuff and vaping my juices. Theyve never seen the forums before and I was happy to point out how we "forum people" save so much money and what websites to go to etc.... So that was a little fun. I stopped being bored when they came over.

I have one small footnote here. They asked me what I was vaping with and where to get one. I didnt have the heart or inclination to send them to ProVape to plop down all that money on the Provari as brand new vapers..........so I told them I was holding an SVD (they didnt know any better) and gave them the link to Fasttech and put the SVD and the MVP2 in their Cart and gave them links where to get the batteries and charger.

I felt like that was the "right thing to do".

What do Y'all think ?
    Ha, reading this I was thinking it odd you are behind organizing a meetup. I guess you have reached a point where the material aspect has lost it's lust and you now want the direct human contact with vaping.

If all goes well I'll be there Thursday but I have something that will have to be taken care of during the evening one night this week. Hopefully not that day. Maybe sharing notes will be of benefit to both of us. (and Simian, Marsh and Cavediver)
    When I'm watchin' my TV and a man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be.
    Well he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't vape the same apv's as me.

Super Member* ECF Veteran Sundodger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DougW1971 View Post
    This is usually related to browser compatibility or bandwidth issues. What browser and version are you using?
    Firefox 25.0. My speed is not a problem, I test every other day. I didn't ping their site so I don't know if it was their server but the page loaded real quick, just missing the most important button to complete the form. Second time I gave page permission (all) from NoScripts) and it still wouldn't load the button. Like I said it popped up later, without the permission given in NoScript or changing anything in other security software. Say hi to all my relatives there in the Greenville area! I need to get down to visit soon.
    Last edited by Sundodger; 11-02-2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: kant spel

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Its nice to have a dedicated APV and delivery system, I can focus on tasting juices instead of dropping all this money on every device.

Currently working my way through Mountain Oak Vapor juice line, top notch stuff, love this companies juice.
    Vaping: TimeBomb - Julius, SuicideBunny - Mothers Milk, AVE - Bobas Bounty.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456