What To Do
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Thunderball
  • 1 Post By degnr8
  • 1 Post By Asbestos4004
  • 1 Post By vjc0628

Thread: What To Do

  1. #1
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    valleystream ny
    Posts
    2,813

    Default What To Do

    I had just broke my Vamo

    The 510 threads where warring out a while back So I did get a provari (Which I love)
    Great on my atties But only cheak's resistance so low

    So I had got a 510 adaptor for my Vamo to check resistance lower the 1.2
    And I just dropped it and Its done

    Also I have some cheap F16 tanks that work real good on the Vamo
    but on the provari I don't know if its not getting airflow or what but the carto's go after a day or so of vaping
    So I don't know if other carto tanks would work better I planed on trying it out down the line
    And now I need to make a decision today

    I really didn't want to get another Vamo but is there any other Mod that does those 2 things
    at a reasonable price
    Or maybe I should get Ohm meter and other carto tanks that might work better on the Provari
    and which ( anything besides IBtanked I was going to buy 3 tank's from them when I first started with carto tanks, I emailed some questions got back to 4 days later with a snippy response to 1 question and did not answer the other 2, so I refuse to buy from them)

    Or Should I just get another Vamo and call it a day

  2. #2
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Thunderball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Grayson, Georgia
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vjc0628 View Post
    I had just broke my Vamo

    The 510 threads where warring out a while back So I did get a provari (Which I love)
    Great on my atties But only cheak's resistance so low

    So I had got a 510 adaptor for my Vamo to check resistance lower the 1.2
    And I just dropped it and Its done

    Also I have some cheap F16 tanks that work real good on the Vamo
    but on the provari I don't know if its not getting airflow or what but the carto's go after a day or so of vaping
    So I don't know if other carto tanks would work better I planed on trying it out down the line
    And now I need to make a decision today

    I really didn't want to get another Vamo but is there any other Mod that does those 2 things
    at a reasonable price
    Or maybe I should get Ohm meter and other carto tanks that might work better on the Provari
    and which ( anything besides IBtanked I was going to buy 3 tank's from them when I first started with carto tanks, I emailed some questions got back to 4 days later with a snippy response to 1 question and did not answer the other 2, so I refuse to buy from them)

    Or Should I just get another Vamo and call it a day
    Wow, too bad about IBTanked. I have 8 and love mine.......on my Provari's

    Burnt carto's huh ? I suggest carto's with two holes, single coil, and a higher resistance. I have been using IkenVape, but have had a lot of luck with Smok 3.2 ohm, dual lazer punched holes with a single coils... I also like flanged Carto's to give me a very good air draw.
    vjc0628 likes this.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !


  3. #3
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran degnr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washougal,WA,U.S.A
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    I would invest in an ohm meter, or even a cheap multi-meter. As far as tanks, I have no idea. I'm a dripper/reonaut
    Thunderball likes this.
    Vini, Vidi,Vape

  4. #4
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Thunderball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Grayson, Georgia
    Posts
    3,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by degnr8 View Post
    I would invest in an ohm meter, or even a cheap multi-meter. As far as tanks, I have no idea. I'm a dripper/reonaut
    Dripping is a wonderfull thing......
    Keep Calm and Vape On !


  5. #5
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    valleystream ny
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Wow, too bad about IBTanked. I have 8 and love mine.......on my Provari's

    Burnt carto's huh ? I suggest carto's with two holes, single coil, and a higher resistance. I have been using IkenVape, but have had a lot of luck with Smok 3.2 ohm, dual lazer punched holes with a single coils... I also like flanged Carto's to give me a very good air draw.
    There cheep one the Boge F16 with prepunched boge carto"
    I get real good flav I've been happy with the, on the Vamo
    But when I put them on the Provari for out and about for the day
    by the end of the day they are not vaping well
    and a couple times carto's were just done

    Hasn't been that big of a deal because I work from home
    I actually use my RDA"s on my Provari 70% of the time
    But I like to change it up with the Ahlusion Fruit cream's in the Carto Tanks

    I actually wanted to do something different because that Vamo rattle is so annoying
    But I also like having a different Mod for the carto and I have the provari and the mech for RDA's

  6. #6
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran degnr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washougal,WA,U.S.A
    Posts
    1,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Dripping is a wonderfull thing......
    That it is. Reo is even better IMO perfect drip every time without wrecking the car.
    Vini, Vidi,Vape

  7. #7
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran Asbestos4004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sugar Hill GA
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    I'm equally bummed you had a bad experience with IBTanked. I have 6. Love em. I use Boge LR standards. I've been punching 2, sometimes 3 holes and have been quite satisfied. I've wanted to try Ikenvape, but I've never caught them in stock. I caught some deals on Boge's and now I'm up to my ears in them. Should be set for a couple years, anyway. Phiniac works good on ProVari and I really want to try the salt n pepper tank.
    vjc0628 likes this.
    ProVari, VaporShark RDNA, Sigelei 100w, HexOhm V2, Reo Grand, Hana DNA 30, 4Nine, Paragon, Penny, King, Nemesis, Overdose, Stingray, Doomsday, SquapeR, Orchid, Kayfun, Taifun, Tugboat, Vulcan, PlumeVeil, Lemo, TOBH, RoseV2, VA Cyclone, Origin, Veritas, Magma, iStick

  8. #8
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    valleystream ny
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestos4004 View Post
    I'm equally bummed you had a bad experience with IBTanked. I have 6. Love em. I use Boge LR standards. I've been punching 2, sometimes 3 holes and have been quite satisfied. I've wanted to try Ikenvape, but I've never caught them in stock. I caught some deals on Boge's and now I'm up to my ears in them. Should be set for a couple years, anyway. Phiniac works good on ProVari and I really want to try the salt n pepper tank.
    I actually was looking Phiniac there are some that look really interesting
    I might go that route
    Asbestos4004 likes this.

  9. #9
    Ultra Member Verified Member Criticalmass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    South Carolina, Greenville, USA
    Posts
    2,557

  10. #10
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    valleystream ny
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DougW1971 View Post
    Does it check ohm's below 1.2 ohm's?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks