New PV suggestions on tank
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Argo2013
  • 1 Post By BuGlen
  • 2 Post By danca90

Thread: New PV suggestions on tank

Default New PV suggestions on tank

Just got me a itaste MVP v2 came with two iclear16s, and have an Iclear30 from another setup as well as a kanger protank2, looking for some suggests on some tanks to throw on here that's preferably a bottom feeder and vapes pretty well
    Criticalmass likes this.

Vapor Fanatic ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you haven't tried carto tanks, I would suggest you give them a shot. I use bottom coil clearos on my eGo Twist batteries, but I love my carto tanks on my larger mods.

My recommendation would be IBTanked for great pyrex carto tanks at a very reasonable price.
    danca90 likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

Second on the carto tank. I paid $11 for the smok mini pyrex DCT, for $11, I found out that I love carto tanks. I went for the mini because it looked good on my epipe. Yes, I was a little vane, and went for form over function.
    BuGlen and Criticalmass like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Whatever you decide on, test it first. My MVPs hot pin seems to be too far down for most tanks to work. I don't think I found anything other than eGo threaded devices and the Protank that worked well on mine. But I would agree cartos are nice!! After trying clearos, RBAs, RDAs, and carto, I've settled in nicely with the Diver and a Phiniac tank. But because I want the carto, my MVP is now a backup to the Sigelei....

Blog Entries

I've had issues with cartotanks working on my MVP1, too.