Horehound flavor?????

Thread: Horehound flavor?????

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Horehound flavor?????

Ok, so my mom tried my e-cig and turned her nose up at it.... said she didn't think it would satisfy her.... well... her health is bad, she is a chain smoker, and she has been known to fall asleep with lit analogs.... IT TERRIFIES ME!!! I really want to get her interested in these... I realize she probably will not take to it as quickly as I did, but I am hoping over time... anyway... I was looking for flavor ideas and went to the LorAnn oils website... they have horehound flavor, and I know it to be one of her favorite candies... so I was wondering if anyone had tried it and could maybe let me know if it worked or not.....

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've never tried the candies, but I've tried that Lorann's flavoring. To me, it was just nasty.

But since she likes the candy, maybe she'd like it as well.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gregsgirl71 View Post
    Ok, so my mom tried my e-cig and turned her nose up at it.... said she didn't think it would satisfy her.... well... her health is bad, she is a chain smoker, and she has been known to fall asleep with lit analogs.... IT TERRIFIES ME!!! I really want to get her interested in these... I realize she probably will not take to it as quickly as I did, but I am hoping over time... anyway... I was looking for flavor ideas and went to the LorAnn oils website... they have horehound flavor, and I know it to be one of her favorite candies... so I was wondering if anyone had tried it and could maybe let me know if it worked or not.....
    Tasty Vapor actually has Horehound flavor for e-juice.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

LOL What flavor is it please? Reminds me of my ex almost afriad to ask

Quote Originally Posted by denniswking View Post
    LOL What flavor is it please? Reminds me of my ex almost afriad to ask
    LOL Now that is funny!

I also like horehound- I will have to look into that- Right now I am still lovin my ButterRum! It is sooooo yummy- just like the candy...

The best description I can come up with is tastes like black tea with a hint of menthol and licorice/anis.