Best mod low budget
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Best mod low budget

Question Best mod low budget

Hi guys.

getting bored with my ego twist... when i smell my liquid it smells so good, and when i taste it with my protank mini, its just meh. looking at mods for a time now, and narrowed it down to a few low cost great quality mods if i should believe the reviews. what i found, (and new options are MORE then welcome) are these.

Vamo v5.
    iTaste MVP 2
    iTaste vv v3.0
    SVD

need to decide... all of them have some advantages, and some negative aspects. i live in the Netherlands, and if i order them i would prefer to do so inside of Holland, or at least Europe since shipping costs from the US can be terrivbly high, not to mention border costs.

THANKS GUYS for the advice.

Senior Member ECF Veteran gotch23's Avatar

hi gmn,

i like the mvp..

It has the biggest battery, yet is small enough to disappear in your hand.
    You don't need extra batteries and charger.
    It feels solid and robust.
    It also has a quality chip with a steady voltage output, check here for more info on that matter:
    The Rattlesnake Effect- Why the Cheapo VV [Exception Itaste MVP] Don't Vape the Same as a Provari or DNA20D
    It can also charge your cellphone

Quote Originally Posted by gezichtmitnase View Post
    Hi guys.

getting bored with my ego twist... when i smell my liquid it smells so good, and when i taste it with my protank mini, its just meh. looking at mods for a time now, and narrowed it down to a few low cost great quality mods if i should believe the reviews. what i found, (and new options are MORE then welcome) are these.

Vamo v5.
    iTaste MVP 2
    iTaste vv v3.0
    SVD

need to decide... all of them have some advantages, and some negative aspects. i live in the Netherlands, and if i order them i would prefer to do so inside of Holland, or at least Europe since shipping costs from the US can be terrivbly high, not to mention border costs.

You can't go wrong with all of the ones you already listed....but...you should also take a look at the Tesla. It is similar to the Vamo, but in my opinion, a little better. Here is a brief overview:

If you can find someone who carries this where you are, it may be worth it to you.
    I'd also like to point out that I own the MVP2 now, and it is VERY nice as well!
    Best of luck!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar

Hi guys.

Vamo v5.
    iTaste MVP 2
    iTaste vv v3.0
    SVD

I'd experiment with and find delivery devices you enjoy first before spending money on an APV.
    No power device (apv) will magically change a hohum / poor / crappy delivery device into a better one.
    Thrasher and NicoHolic like this.

Can't find any vendors that hold the tesla, but it looks toooo big for me... im going to school and vaping is new here. dont want to sit somewhere with a steel dildo in my hand...getting enough questions already when i'm grabbing my twist lol! but i agree on the mvp. right now im still undecisive between the vv v3 and the mvp, meaning that if i get into the next step with RBA's and bigger tanks, they will look kinda weird on a small battery. and the mvp will sure fit my hand. the vamo is cool too but what does it have over the mvp and the vv?

Can't find any vendors that hold the tesla, but it looks toooo big for me... im going to school and vaping is new here. dont want to sit somewhere with a steel dildo in my hand...getting enough questions already when i'm grabbing my twist lol! but i agree on the mvp. right now im still undecisive between the vv v3 and the mvp, meaning that if i get into the next step with RBA's and bigger tanks, they will look kinda weird on a small battery. and the mvp will sure fit my hand. the vamo is cool too but what does it have over the mvp and the vv?
    Understand about the size. But I use the Tesla at home, and don't really carry it around with me too much. The MVP is great for out and about.
    Also, I agree with what the previous poster said about getting a better delivery device, or one that you like on the twist first.
    But to answer your question, the vamo has batteries that you can take out and charge, and when they die, you can buy a new battery. The MVP battery is internal, so whenever it dies (about two years for your average vaper), then it's dead. The vamo is just as big as the Tesla, and even heavier.
    It's all a matter of how you want to use it, and where you want to use it.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I would recommend the Sigelei Zmax V3 solid build 510 threads are SS unlike the brass threads of the Vamo, has VV/VW, telescoping so you can go big or small.

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Topwater Elvis View Post
    I'd experiment with and find delivery devices you enjoy first before spending money on an APV.
    No power device (apv) will magically change a hohum / poor / crappy delivery device into a better one.
    I agree with this, a crappy clearo is still going to be a crappy clearo
    NicoHolic, tj99959 and Vash like this.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Hate to tell you this, but if you don't like the ProTank mini, there isn't a PV on the planet that will change that.

Your ProTank is going to vape exactly the same on every PV that you listed.
    Last edited by tj99959; 11-20-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    NicoHolic and bluecat like this.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

mmm then it must be the mt baker vapor.. because my kanger protank mini 2 is fine with others liquids.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast