Whats the best tank to use with Innokin Itaste SVD?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Whats the best tank to use with Innokin Itaste SVD?

Default Whats the best tank to use with Innokin Itaste SVD?

Hi Guys

Bought an Itaste SVD because the Totally wicked vape pro im using is a pile of junk.

Whats the best tank set up for the SVD - so far ive tried the Vivi Nova (not bad), the Kanger protank 3 (rubbish) and the odyssey (hate to admit it, but its good).

Cheers

Moved On Verified Member

Didn't your SVD come with an iclear30?

Anyway, the best tank would be the one that fits your preference, so depends on the type of draw you like (tight or airy) the vapor temp your want (warm vape vs cool) and I guess the kind of ejuice you like to use (glass tank vs plastic; some e-juices don't go well with plastic, others have no reaction)
    Bawn and Thunderball like this.

Ultra Member Supporting Member Chas F.'s Avatar

I'm also looking for another tank setup. Right now I'm use a PT II with cotton and micro coil when I'm on the go. At home I use an IGO-I for dripping.
    "The sexiest part of a woman is between her ears and the prettiest thing she can wear is a smile".

Moved On Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chas F. View Post
    I'm also looking for another tank setup. Right now I'm use a PT II with cotton and micro coil when I'm on the go. At home I use an IGO-I for dripping.
    Sounds like you already have a good setup there, do you not like the PT2 or looking for a different style? If the PT2 works great for you, the PT2 mini works just as good, but in a more compact form.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have recently just experiened a Russian 91% (kayfun/Kayfun light/Kayfun light plus clone. I only paid 12 bucks for it at FT and it is the best vape I ever had. Really.

I really think this is the highest level in a topper for vaping. Its is a rebuldable, its a dripper, its a tank system and its a rebuildable carto (sorta). The taste and smoothness of vape is just beyond compare and has no rivals.

if you get one, get the one with the adjustable airflow valve which is the Russian 91%, Kayfun light plus, or a Rocket clone, or from VaporBreak... Russian rebuildable atomizer this one is the better made clone. The original is around 125.00 and out of stock almost everywhere.

Really.. order the cheap Rocket from fastech for 12 bucks and see for yourself.

Im so impressed that I ordered 5 of the 22 dollar ones from This VaporBreak place (china) ( better machining)
    Last edited by Thunderball; 12-01-2013 at 01:15 AM.
    Keep Calm and Vape On !

Fog master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I use a cartotank on my SVD. It's a pretty flawless vape. Tons of flavour and looks sweet

http://........................../2013/...tank-1565.html

==-- VW Nemesis #7369 / Ameravape Copper Manhattan / Brass Stingray / Brass Chi Sleek #257 -==
    ==- Dome RBA #0354 / 3D RDA #0872 / KFL+ / Fogger v4 / The Sophia -==
    ==- Taifun GT+ GS / TOBH Atty / Stillare RDA / Helios RDA / Russian 3.1/ES -==

Thanks for the tips guys

but i dont have a clue what you are talking about, lol.

Anyone have any links - jhelliwell, thanks bud but thats a US website and im not paying that kind of delivery.
    Any uk based tanks?

Thanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just get a variety different juices do better with different tanks.
    I prefer cartotanks, i use smok dct
    I also like bcc my fave is the tumbler.
    I use iclears when i have juice that is kinda good but not really, the iclears are really warm and mute taste.
    The kanger t3s mutes flavor but is cooler.
    Get a variety, if your juicmdoesnt taste good, try it in a different clearo

Fog master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cluelessnoob View Post
    jhelliwell, thanks bud but thats a US website and im not paying that kind of delivery.
    Any uk based tanks?

Thanks
    Ah soory, I should've noticed your location. Try UD AGR+ and you will also need cartomizers and a carto punch

[EDIT]You'll need a drip tip too. The tank doesn't come with a mouthpeice
    Last edited by jhelliwell; 12-01-2013 at 10:02 AM.

==-- VW Nemesis #7369 / Ameravape Copper Manhattan / Brass Stingray / Brass Chi Sleek #257 -==
    ==- Dome RBA #0354 / 3D RDA #0872 / KFL+ / Fogger v4 / The Sophia -==
    ==- Taifun GT+ GS / TOBH Atty / Stillare RDA / Helios RDA / Russian 3.1/ES -==

Smok Tech Pyrex Aro Tank

As far as a regular tank goes... I get a great vape from these. No leaks, dry hits, gurgling. 4 out of 4 tanks working perfectly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast