Aspire Vivi Nova BDC review ~ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Aspire Vivi Nova BDC review ~

Thanks for the cleaning suggestions guys... I'll give those a shot.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Bawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConradM View Post
    Thanks for the cleaning suggestions guys... I'll give those a shot.
    the vodka method is very easy and you will be surprised at what a good job the vodka does at whitening everything back up and cleaning it up.

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frosting View Post
    Ooops, most certainly NOT like a Vivi Nova in that case! BDC should have been my hint there, fatigue is my excuse
    Can't compare. The Aspire is a BDC and the Vivi Nova is a top single coil. But not to shabby IMHO.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks for the review. I planned on getting one when they come in at my local shop.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I bought two Aspire BDC mini novas and some spare heads on a lark, on the recommendation of my COO (who I started vaping over a year ago ). They are, in a word, amazeballs. Great vapor, terrific flavor, and affordable. They don't leak, they don't flood, they don't dry hit... if I wasn't into RBA's they'd be my go to vape no doubt about it. Even still, I bought 3 of the full Vivi Nova types and have vaped the hell out of them. Doing so right now actually!
    Iffy and ConradM like this.

This is crazy... I'm vaping some RY4 mixed with a bit of menthol. If I crank the voltage up it brings out the menthol. I can totally tailor the flavor all the way up to 4.8 with no burning.
    Iffy likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just dropped mine today and the 510 connection snapped off the base. (MVP didn't have a scratch) Serious bummer. I had to break out the Protank 2 again, and man, it's horrible.

I don't bother cleaning heads when I change the juice. The taste of the old juice is always gone after a few vapes anyway. I got about 3 weeks from my first head and I'm good with that for $2. I did dry burn it and rinse it in hot water for a couple minutes when it was obvious the coils were bunked though.
    ConradM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by B1sh0p View Post
    I just dropped mine today and the 510 connection snapped off the base. (MVP didn't have a scratch) Serious bummer. I had to break out the Protank 2 again, and man, it's horrible.

I don't bother cleaning heads when I change the juice. The taste of the old juice is always gone after a few vapes anyway. I got about 3 weeks from my first head and I'm good with that for $2. I did dry burn it and rinse it in hot water for a couple minutes when it was obvious the coils were bunked though.
    So, I brought my PT2 into work with some TVC cran apple in it so I could have something to hit at my desk. (I chain vape the RY4 outside) The PT2 is horrible after using the Aspire. I feel like I'm getting no TH with it. The 2 aren't even on the same level as far as clearo's go. Probably going to clean it out and put it back in the box tonight.
    Iffy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ConradM View Post
    ...The 2 aren't even on the same level as far as clearo's go. Probably going to clean it out and put it back in the box tonight.
    I feel the same way about the PT3s that I tried. Didn't take long before they were back in the box.
    ConradM likes this.
    Now celebrating 13 days without a single reportable mental health incident.

Hmm, something I didn't think about... My battery doesn't last as long with the dual coil. Had to steal my wife's battery!
    tnt56 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast