Throat swelling?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wonner
  • 1 Post By RosaJ
  • 1 Post By JoeDerty

Thread: Throat swelling?

Default Throat swelling?

I've been vaping 30pg70vg and 50/50 but lately my throat has been feeling like it's swelling does anyone know a fix for this problem? I've read gargling hydrogen peroxide works. Any help would've appreciated I want to stop vaping but I can't! If I do I might smoke a real cigarette.

Super Member Verified Member JoeDerty's Avatar

The same thing happened to me. I switched to 100% VG and hasn't happened again. A lot of people have PG allergies

Super Member Verified Member

I agree with Joe, you might wanna try 100%VG... I know the same thing happens to me if I go over 60PG...
    I was hangin out with my daughter yesterday and hit her 70%PG bout a dozen times and sure enough started having problems...

Good luck, hope you figure it out

Since you are talking about the obstruction of your only source of oxygen, might I suggest you seek medical advice.
    moondragon likes this.
    Now celebrating 13 days without a single reportable mental health incident.

Please see your doctor, a swollen throat may be something not related to vaping. We're not doctors, even if we were, we would be unable to diagnose without an actual medical examination.
    moondragon likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

sounds like a pg allergy or it could even be from silica wick if thats what your using to vape. i would order some 100% vg juice and try using sterile cotton as your wick

Super Member Verified Member JoeDerty's Avatar

also be careful because i kept vaping when that happen to me and it got to the point i had to go to the dr because i couldnt breath good it got bad. I would recommend you go just to double check also drink a lot of liquid while vaping and vitomen C helps as well. if you want to go VG this should give you a idea where to start. your top 100% VG juice!!!
    moondragon likes this.