Got my EVOD Kanger Starter Kit today :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Got my EVOD Kanger Starter Kit today :)

Default Got my EVOD Kanger Starter Kit today :)

howdy yall, just wanted to say how pleased I am with this product. I've been smoking the Logic e-cigs for quite some time, decided to upgrade, after consulting with some very well informed members of this forum, they recommended I start with the EVOD Kanger starter kit. So I ordered it this past Thursday and it came today I couldn't be happier with this product, it's so easy to use and straight forward. Great for beginners looking to dive a little deeper into the world of vaping. I would absolutely recommend this kit to anyone who is unsure of what to get or where to begin, I think the site I got it from may be out of stock at the moment, but they will definitely be getting more soon. Also just know that even though it is a starter kit, it doesn't come with any juices, so be sure to order a sampler pack or something of variety so you can try out what you like. Personally I like menthol flavor, so I got the menthol variety pack and it tastes great! I believe I got the medium amount of nicotine (I think it's like 18mg or something close to that) , it's right below full strength, and it seems to be fine for me.
    Anyone who has any questions about this just ask me, it's very user friendly so I'm learning this stuff at an exponentially fast rate here
    Whoop WHoop!!
    InTheShade likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Congrats. Nice upgrade from the cig-a-likes and definitely a decent starter kit.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Congratulations Sandy, glad you found something that works for you. Now just make sure you read up on how to maintain your toppers, how to clean them and keep them functioning and you've got a solid setup that can last for months and months.

Don't forget to buy new coils too
    sandyravage likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

You made a good choice in the upgrade. I did the same thing about 6 months ago as I switched from the Blu ecigs.
    This kit will move your vaping experience to the next level.
    sandyravage likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Recycled Roadkill's Avatar

I quit smoking using the evods and there will always a place in my heart for them. I still use them for stealth vaping but not so much around the house anymore.

Yes, evods are a great choice!
    sandyravage likes this.

Well over Sixteen Thousand cigarettes NOT smoked and over $4000.00 savings in just 12 months. There's your milestone!

Full Member Verified Member

Congrats! they are a great little package. Now the most important question... which colors ? I went with Blue and Silver
    sandyravage likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats as well! Evod's are what got me back into vaping and got me off analogs. They're definitely a great starter as well as a continued use product. I prefer my ProTanks now, but occasionally I use one of my Evod's. Almost nostalgic, even though it's only been a couple months. Haha
    sandyravage likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just ordered one of those starter kits as a Christmas present for one of my friends that wants to quit smoking and start vaping. The kit is with a Kanger Protank 2 mini set-up. It's a pretty good deal for 2 that I found over at Vape Dojo.

Kanger Mini Protank 2 Starter Kit -VV
    sandyravage likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats on the upgrade! Read the forums, learn how to maintain them properly, and they will serve you well for a very long time!
    sandyravage likes this.

Moved On Verified Member

Congrats, as I have gotten at least one of my friends to buy a EVOD kit so far and I think two more are about to pull the trigger into the vaping world to kick analogs. I like the EVOD clearo as they are cheap and work great. I bought a EVOD clearo and a Protank II for my first purchase and I love both...a Protank Mini should be your next purchase.
    sandyravage likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast