Louisville Kentucky, good vape shops?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Louisville Kentucky, good vape shops?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default Louisville Kentucky, good vape shops?

Gooood day everyone. Down in the ville fore a few days and wondered if there were any good vape shops here. I didnt see any on our handy dandy locator device and google is becoming frustrating. Just thought id see if any locals had suggestions. I dont want to have to go to "Cox Smokers". I kid you not its a real tobacco shop here haha

Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Super Member ECF Veteran

Thanks! Looks like a few places to check out

Super Member ECF Veteran

Neat DFW has a "Brawndo the thirst mutilator" flavor

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hey there. We have a few places. I've only been to a couple of them. I know one person had a bad experience at Cit-E-Cig, but I always go there for my juice and some other things. They carry my fave brand called Pure Vapes, made by a local guy and if you happen to like his stuff, he ships, too. They also have some Mt Baker flavors and Madvapes. It's @ 8121 New LaGrange Rd. I'll be heading there shortly to get some juice for my boyfriend. I've been to Maxx (Shelbyville Rd and Dixie Highway). Didn't care for them at all, but some like them. Haven't been to Cool Breeze (Outer Loop), but I have heard good things about them. Cox's does have a VERY LIMITED supply of stuff. They're ok-ish for an emergency but I'd suggest a vape shop over them. It's a cigarette/cigar/liquor outlet, so there's no vape specialty there at all. DerbEcig I haven't been to, but I've also heard good things about them. At least you do have some options!
    Last cigarette July 28, 2013

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

P.S. if you go to Cit-E-Cig and Matt is there, he's totally into mods and such. On occasion I also run into one of the 2 guys that makes the juice I love. VERY into mods. They're open til 9 tonight. Closed tomorrow.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Cool, thanks. Took a nap after blowing some cash at the sino. Getting ready to go get some marks feed store and check those places out.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Maxx is very close to Mark's (YUM BBQ!), haven't been to Maxx in a while. I hope they've given the employees some happy shots, though. Decent selection, didn't care for the liquids, but that's different for all of us. Marks.......

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I've been to Cool Breeze, located on Outer Loop, near Preston, and almost next door to H. H. Gregg. I've also been to DFW Vapor, on Dixie Highway, in the little shopping area next door to KMart. Friendly staff at both places, although DFW Vapor is the larger store.
    Huckleberried likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Ok, ended up at dfw today. They have genuin protank 2s for 12.99!! Got a bottle of brawndo and a bottle of twinkie flavor.
    Huckleberried likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast