Like Tree37273Likes

Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Todd View Post
    The Krankies...........THE KRANKIES!!

But your right, from the West Coast
    Is this you in the virtual flesh Mr. Scottish Todd ecig reviews??? .. If so, I was just watching you on youtube last night .... again!
    Mark Todd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by szot View Post
    I have 2 orders with Focale and 2 orders With Wallbuys, their owner and sister site...but still NOT received any orders since 22 Nov and no info or no tracking for either...and they both used Swiss Post and Sweden Post for these orders, the slowest shippers in China to the US..and no illegal items in all 4 orders..and I have opened up 4 Paypal disputes now for each order....

I also made 4 orders on 22 Nov with Fasttech, and received tracking numbers immediately and were shipped out the next day, for all 4 orders..2 orders with USPS epacket China Post shipping arrived within 10 days to my home in the US, and 2 other orders with ego batts and shipped Registered Airmail Singapore Post (Not USPS First Class) were received within 17 days...and I had no need to contact Customer Service for anything..

These 8 orders of 4 from FT, and 4 from Focale-Wallbuys (which are the same company and monies are distributed into the same Paypal account ID), were complete opposites of each other and had completely different experiences and results....so this was my "Test Run" of these 3 sites/vendors..and its easily to see that my experiences with Focale and Wallbuys were just very unsatisfactory and I learned a lesson to never use either again..
    szot could you please clarify your November Focalecig - Fastech experiences?

In a post earlier this month on the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...chinabuye.html thread you posted:

"I also have tried a few smaller Chinese vendors, wallbuys.com and focalecigs.com (affiliates), which has same prices as FastTtech (FT), but had better luck with shipping/ordering from wallbuys and focalecigs than I did with FT.....I have 4 orders on 28 Nov shipped with FT, that are still in China..and 4 orders with wallbuys and focalecigs from same date shipped 28 Nov , that have been delivered already to me in the US..all orders were ego batts and tanks etc..so another option , U may want to consider is wallbuys and focalecigs....I have a feeling FT had burned some bridges and not well received by postal in China, and that's why I did this lil 8 order test run...and the products and prices are all fairly equal in quality from all 3 of these Chinese vendors..and they all use Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, HK Post, China Post etc then USPS for shipping.."

Did you do 2 test-runs with such vastly different results? 2x4 on the 22nd and 2x4 on the 28th?
    Last edited by BuddJohnson; 12-31-2013 at 01:48 AM. Reason: icon
    Nikkita6 and danimal40 like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Took a look. Did a little reading.

Nothing to make me feel secure in using them over any other China Vender.

Do not like the idea they lack the ability(or desire) to send a simple email conformation of an order.
    I only deal with companies that reply to a purchase and provide Tracking.
    Burnie likes this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BuddJohnson View Post

In a post earlier this month on the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...chinabuye.html thread you posted:

"I also have tried a few smaller Chinese vendors, wallbuys.com and focalecigs.com (affiliates), which has same prices as FastTtech (FT), but had better luck with shipping/ordering from wallbuys and focalecigs than I did with FT.....I have 4 orders on 28 Nov shipped with FT, that are still in China..and 4 orders with wallbuys and focalecigs from same date shipped 28 Nov , that have been delivered already to me in the US..all orders were ego batts and tanks etc..so another option , U may want to consider is wallbuys and focalecigs....I have a feeling FT had burned some bridges and not well received by postal in China, and that's why I did this lil 8 order test run...and the products and prices are all fairly equal in quality from all 3 of these Chinese vendors..and they all use Singapore Post, Swiss Post, Sweden Post, HK Post, China Post etc then USPS for shipping.."

Did you do 2 test-runs with such vastly different results? 2x4 on the 22nd and 2x4 on the 28th?
    Wow!! @BuddJohnson I love you!! LOL ... you are more on point than me, and thank you for confirming what my gut, and powers of perception already told me. ... some people I tell ya!
    Last edited by Nikkita6; 12-31-2013 at 03:33 AM. Reason: spelling
    BuddJohnson likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by BuddJohnson View Post

sounds like someone is riding both sides of the fence...
    Nikkita6 and BuddJohnson like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crxess View Post
    Took a look. Did a little reading.

Nothing to make me feel secure in using them over any other China Vender.

Do not like the idea they lack the ability(or desire) to send a simple email conformation of an order.
    I only deal with companies that reply to a purchase and provide Tracking.
    Ahh, I think you are misunderstanding some things ... Yes, its true that you do not receive an email confirmation of your order, but you can track your order directly on their website. Secondly, they absolutely do provide a tracking # as I just received mine today to confirm shipping, which I also previously commented about today...

Also I have stated at least twice within this thread that Focalecig is a new vendor, and they are AWARE THAT THEIR SYSTEM NEEDS SOME IMPROVEMENT... and they are working on it.

I am not trying to convince anyone that they should order from Focalecig, I am merely making those who are not aware, that there is another vendor from China on the block, and have created a space to have an open discussion regarding customer experiences with them ... period.

Perception Vs Reality is a very interesting thing ... On 12/25/13 I made a purchase with Chinabuye (1st), and Focalecig (2nd), they are both new vendors to me, and I was interested in trying both companies. Now Chinabuye did send an email confirmation after I placed my order, for an item which was listed as In Stock. Approx 30 hours after placing my order I received an email from Chinabuye which stated my order would take approx 3 to 7 days to ship .. Now they tell me? More than 30 hours AFTER my purchase, interesting ... , whereas Focalecig had this information posted upfront, on the item listing itself.

While Focalecig did not send an email confirmation of my order, I have been able to log into their website using my email and order# to obtain a status of my order.

Perception: Chinabuye seems better, based on appearances, and email confirmations. Reality: my order still hasn't shipped yet, and it was just a one piece order for a stainless steel Rocket, and I placed it at least 3 hours before my order with Focal.

Perception: Focalecigs can improve their website and ordering system. Reality: they got the job done because my order has shipped today, and I have had my tracking# for my 1st order since about 9am this morning. And this evening I received the tracking # for a second order.

At the end of the day its not about who looks better on paper and the internet, it is about who can deliver the goods.

If you or anyone else is not interested in Focalecigs that is fine ...
    danimal40 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post

Perception Vs Reality is a very interesting thing ... On 12/25/13 I made a purchase with Chinabuye (1st), and Focalecig (2nd), they are both new vendors to me, and I was interested in trying both companies. Now Chinabuye did send an email confirmation after I placed my order, for an item which was listed as In Stock. Approx 30 hours after placing my order I received an email from Chinabuye which stated my order would take approx 3 to 7 days to ship .. Now they tell me? More than 30 hours AFTER my purchase, interesting ... , whereas Focalecig had this information posted upfront, on the item listing itself.

12-25 .... I always say if you don't like your Christmas gifts buy yourself some...lol
    Nikkita6 likes this.

ECF Veteran

I keep trying new Chinese companies too I just bought the Russian clone from from vaporbreak because they had 112 in stock, sent them paypal 2 days later I get email saying sorry out of stock will ship asap when they get more..ugh cant win
    Nikkita6 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by danimal40 View Post
    I keep trying new Chinese companies too I just bought the Russian clone from from vaporbreak because they had 112 in stock, sent them paypal 2 days later I get email saying sorry out of stock will ship asap when they get more..ugh cant win
    Damn, that sucks .. I have come across that vendor several times too, and their prices seem ok until you find out the shipping charge So I have never ordered from them, but I have been to their site several times.

I like to have a variety of vendors to choose from, both within the US, and outside, most especially when you shop as often as gear addicted vapers do, lol.
    danimal40 likes this.

ECF Veteran

yes shipping was $11 but I got the Russian clone and the ithaka clone. The ithaka clone was only like 22 so with the 11 added to it the total was still less then FT and I thought it was all in stock..
    Nikkita6 likes this.