Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

what - you mean this one?
    P9190132.jpg
    or maybe you meant this one
    P8260105.jpg
    naa could have been this one i think......
    P9040108.jpg

( i sold them and just have an all brass now)
    i heard those VR copies are pretty dead on if thats true 60 bucks shipped for a near 1/1 isnt bad at all
    Nikkita6 and ric23 like this.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Oh well now you are just rubbing it in! ... I have studied the Poldiac, so yeah, they are amazing 1:1's but I have a "thing" about shipping costs as I used to be an online retailer, therefore I also know what it actually cost to ship within the US from first class to overnight, and online retailers get a break in shipping costs from USPS, so it's hard for me to not feel taken advantage of .. its the principal of the matter.

And I'll take pic #1 for the win, lol ... very nice ... me and the Poldiac were meant to be together so it will happen ... one day

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    what - you mean this one?
    P9190132.jpg
    or maybe you meant this one
    P8260105.jpg
    naa could have been this one i think......
    P9040108.jpg

( i sold them and just have an all brass now)
    i heard those VR copies are pretty dead on if thats true 60 bucks shipped for a near 1/1 isnt bad at all

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post
    Ever since the shipping disaster at Fasttech began in October, I had been hoping that I could find some new, and reliable vendors out of China . After searching the internet, I found Focalecig.com, which appears to be a new e cigarette vendor, as I had not heard them mentioned on ECF before. Shortly there after I also noticed that Gotsmok.com frequently ran various promotional ads for them, and so I decided to check them out.

They carry a lot of the same products that Fasttech does (adding more products every week), and at comparable prices too. They have enough of variety that both new vapers, and intermediate/advanced vapers can find something that appeals to them ... I did a bit more internet searching and found that this vendor is somewhat known on a few UK ecig sites , and that they have a good reputation for reliability, and customer service. So after a few weeks of watching their site I finally decided to place my first order for a Kraken RBA, and Caravela 18350 Mod. There was another product that I was interested in, but had questions about, so I sent an email to to the contact address listed on their website and I received a very quick and courteous reply from the sale manager Doris, who answered all of my questions, and seemed very eager to please a new customer.

Focalecigs does offer free shipping on all orders .... The one thing to be aware of is that once you place an order, the order can only be tracked from your user account on the website as they do not send email confirmations for orders placed at this time. However, you would still receive an email confirmation of order/payment from Paypal. I checked my order today via their website and it is currently in the "processing" stage (order placed last night).

So far I have a very good feeling about Focalecigs, and I hope they turn out to be a reliable vendor because quite frankly I feel that Fasttech has way more business then they can handle at times, as items are frequently restocking with long delays, and their customer service has gone down because they have difficulty keeping up the with customer demand.

Once I receive my order I will come back with a review of the items I purchased, and overall service from this vendor, but so far it looks good ... and with my fingers crossed I am hoping Focalecigs will become the next Fasttech. #goteamcheapmod

Google Focalecig.com as the links do not work from ECF ... also here is a 10% off coupon code FOCALECIGSHARING

** another note ** their mech mods are categorized under the "ecig tools and accessories" sections
    Thanks for this!

I'm a little leery of some of the Chinese import sites, there's a reason they sometimes have a bad rep, but this is all very similar to the clone Gibson guitars that you can buy from similar sites - they're known as "Chibsons" in the guitar world. There's a lot of honest sellers out there, even though the gear they sell is a straight rip off of Gibson, and lots of people are happy customers.

That's really the reason why I've not bought from Fasttech, is I like to buy the real thing. I know I won't stop clones, but I can choose where I spend - but honestly, some of Fasttech's prices...it's hard to say no.

Same for a Chibson. I want a Les Paul, badly. I can't justify $2k for one. Those Chibsons, at $300....it's so tempting...

Edited to add: Oooh, a nemesis for $21? A Chi You for $22? A RED 134? Must. Not. Get. Out. CC.
    Last edited by BillyWJ; 12-27-2013 at 07:37 AM.
    Nikkita6, PoeDung and Senkaa like this.

Senior Member Verified Member CrazyDamon's Avatar

Seems like a good place, may place a test order and see how it goes.
    Nikkita6 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Side note, Slice does a fantastic job of tracking orders for you (mostly automatically).
    Nikkita6 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

@BillyWJ you don't have to tell me ... I have no problem spending money, but who says I need to spend it all in one place, or on one thing. I want quality and quantity! I guess I am lucky because I have done my fair share of business with China, and I don't ever receive garbage product .. but I am also selective and I do research before I do or buy anything, so I think this pays off for me.

That is why I started the thread because I understand the "weariness" of buying abroad, but like you said, there are good reputable vendors in China, and its just a matter of finding out who they are... and of course there is only one way to find out!
    IMRs likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do they actually ship batteries?
    Nikkita6 likes this.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post
    @BillyWJ you don't have to tell me ... I have no problem spending money, but who says I need to spend it all in one place, or on one thing. I want quality and quantity! I guess I am lucky because I have done my fair share of business with China, and I don't ever receive garbage product .. but I am also selective and I do research before I do or buy anything, so I think this pays off for me.

That is why I started the thread because I understand the "weariness" of buying abroad, but like you said, there are good reputable vendors in China, and its just a matter of finding out who they are... and of course there is only one way to find out!
    I think I might be finding out, too, that site has lots of shiny with nice, small numbers next to them!

Replying as a bookmark, I like the sound of this site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMRs likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I am really curious as to how their customer service is and how peoples experiences are going to be. Prices are pretty comparable to FT.

I wonder how their shipping will be too, I have had some very fast china shipments (5-7days) and some insane ones (1+months) to me, I would rather just pay an in-state company and support a small business than wait a month for something in the mail unless its very rare.

Small business is the backbone of our economy in the US..meh ill throw an extra 10$ to help out
    Cool-breeze likes this.