Focalecig ... A new Fasttech?? - Page 5
Page 5 of 1227 FirstFirst 12345678915551055051005 ... LastLast
Like Tree26610Likes

Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

Super Member ECF Veteran deanthemachine's Avatar

Why do people order batteries from China? A $25 clone of a $300 mod, ok I get it. But a top of the line 18650 is like 10 to 12 bucks in the states and you get in like 3 days. Unless you are buying like a hundred, why worry about saving a few bucks with potentially months of shipping and the possibility of a counterfeit for something that could go into thermal nasty or explode in your face.
    Zurd, TravisT and wcwilliams3 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I've dealt with a Dozen companies in China. For the most part they are all decent to deal with and really do try to take care of the customer.

They also ALL have one thing in common - They are ALL stuck with the Same Shipping Options and Government Interference.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

PV Master ECF Veteran WarHawk-AVG's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by deanthemachine View Post
    Why do people order batteries from China? A $25 clone of a $300 mod, ok I get it. But a top of the line 18650 is like 10 to 12 bucks in the states and you get in like 3 days. Unless you are buying like a hundred, why worry about saving a few bucks with potentially months of shipping and the possibility of a counterfeit for something that could go into thermal nasty or explode in your face.
    I was gonna order them to put in my flashlight...I order my mod batteries from RTDVapor
    Nikkita6, ZeroOhm and wcwilliams3 like this.

"An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it"
    "A vaper without a multi-meter, is like a Mechanic without a wrench"

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by szot View Post
    As I stated..its all around ..the lack of items, the lack of response to my emails..the complete lack of any customer service...my point has nothing to do with the shipper they selected...I think U missed my entire point....are U sure U read my post?
    I didn't miss anything, and I was trying to be polite, and empathetic to your situation, whereas in reality, and all things considered I think you are overreacting, and since you like to use capital letters for emphasis, let me emphasis some things for YOU...

1. It has already been established in this thread that Focalecigs is a new company which is still growing, so no, they do not have the same variety, and inventory as Fasttech, yet the do have enough product to warrant some interest at this time. If you felt their offerings were so inferior WHY DID YOU ORDER FROM THEM??

2. While you stated that you have had difficulty in getting a response when U wanted one, you also stated that when THEY DID RESPOND it was with a generic status of package in transit ... So you have received a response, it just wasn't the response that U wanted. And for the record, if you know that your package has been shipped, which means it is now in the custody of the Swiss Postal system, then why are you baggering the vendor for a status that COMMON SENSE should tell you they cannot give U because the package is no longer in custody of the vendor??

Once a package has entered the postal system there is no reason to contact the vendor unless a) your package was received and your items were either defective or not as described. b) your tracking # indicates that your package was delivered to the wrong address, or that it was returned to the vendor ... if neither A or B applies to your situation there is no reason to contact the vendor for a status after your order has shipped because there is nothing to tell you, nor anything they can do for you at that point.

3. Your complaint that it took 5 days for your order to ship is RIDICULOUS considering the FACT that 95% of the items listed on that site says " shipping: 3 to 7 calender days from ordering " ... so what is the problem? And if that was not good enough for U, THEN WHY DID YOU ORDER FROM THEM??

Easy answer ... SELF DECEPTION. You ordered banned items from China because you wanted them at the cheapest price possible, and now you are mad because the Swiss Post is taking too long to deliver them, and you think Focalecigs should be able to tell you more than "package in transit" .... Ok, clearly it is U who does not understand, and being that I am not fluent in "hysterics", I have nothing further to add to your self induced hysteria which is being aggravated by your over inflated sense of entitlement to cheap China products..... Bye!
    prophetr1 and McCoys like this.

Also...to Nikk....here's your answers..

1..I ordered because I wanted to try a new vendor and was curious, a normal thing.

2...I never stated what I ordered, but nothing was illegal...are you now the Ecig police?

3...I didn't choose a shipper, its not an option at checkout...Focale chose the shipper..

4..The shipper was Sweden Post not Swiss post, ...so your reply post
    regarding my poor judgement of shippers is totally unfounded., and I am very familiar with all shippers and trackers and how all postal systems work..

5..I tried to contact Focale because they never provided me a tracking number as they should have...I had no intentions of ever contacting them for any reasons but was left with no choice since these were Christmas gifts for family and friends, and I wanted to know the status before Christmas and Focale had provide absolutely no information other than the shipper was Sweden post, after I finally contacted Wallbuy for the info (based on a hunch they were associated with Focale and had the same paypal transaction ID). and it had been over a month (30 days to you) and Christmas was knocking on the door, and I had not received the order nor any tracking or any information at all regarding my order..

6...I was never notified when the order was shipped, I presume it was 3-5 business days based on the site's info next to the items..this was not a complaint by me or ridiculous thinking on my part...

7...I am not ignorant and did nothing to create a bad experience with Focale

8..I had no SELF Deception or hysteria in my previous post.....how you came to that conclusion is simply amazing.

9..I did not use CAPS throughout my previous post...please have your eyes checked..

*...I don't appreciate you calling me names, total bashing , your condescending attitude and insinuating I did something illegal, wrong, and I should have expected all this because I did so many things incorrectly...Please read and comprehend before you decide to bash me or anybody in the future...
    Last edited by szot; 12-28-2013 at 03:24 AM.
    PaulieD, Dana A, JustMe2 and 1 others like this.
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

when I first placed my order it stated quite clearly on the receipt I got i need to save that information as fC does not supply individual tracking and can be checked on the website using the order information..............

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by deanthemachine View Post
    I agree about reg batteries they can be had for close enough to the same money like the efest 30a 18650 for 7.79 at 101vape. But I need ego batteries for my wife and they cant be got anywhere near the 4 or 5 bucks that china sellers have them for

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

looks promising. bookmarking. thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by szot View Post
    i was treated very badly. i really mean that.
    had fasttech treated me the way focalecig treated you, i might be back for another order.

if i truncate and short hand every detail, it's a very long story including faulty equipment, fraud, accusations, theft, months, etc.. ordered 10/16, still battling and nowhere near an acceptable resolution.

i'll spare you the details.
    Nikkita6 likes this.

His name is Robert Paulson. His name is Robert Paulson.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

@ szot, I already said I was done ...

But to clarify all those who may be viewing this thread ... when you place an order at Focalecigs you WILL NOT receive an email confirmation of the order from them. You must go to the website and enter the email address attached to your Paypal, and the order # and your order status will appear, and is updated regularly. You will receive a payment confirmation from Paypal for your order.

Secondly, if you make an order for batteries (with the exception of Ego type) you DO NOT get to chose your shipping method. Your order will automatically be shipped via Sweden Post because Hong Kong Post, Singapore Post, and China Post does not ship batteries because the are BANNED from air mail ... as such, you should expect to wait ... for a while, most especially if you place an order around the Holiday season.
    prophetr1, eLefAdEr and TravisT like this.

As I stated clearly...I was provided NO information at all, either at the website or through customer service...no tracking number, NO ORDER number, nor did my PP log in at the side contain ANY info,..in fact my PP log in info didn't even work at the site, when clicking on order info....

of course I also received PP confirmation ...so what?..it was useless, still is, as far as obtaining Focale information and my order status...but PP retains a log of all transactions and an ID for me to dispute my purchase from Focale

When I order from any vendor I expect a tracking number and a customer service rep be available to answer any questions or resolve any problems that may arise (lost shipment, damaged goods, wrong product sent, etc)...Focale provided neither...

Don't try to educate somebody that has already been there and done that 1000x...about Focale, or any Chinese vendor.

BTW...a 37 day wait NOW with no status and no tracking is not normal with ANY shipper in China, especially when U paid for a tracking number by placing orders over $15...I order from China weekly , as I have a vape shop and a Sports bar that I own and sell vaping items daily from them both..I am no noob to China and the vaping world, nor to the business industry in the US or in China....

anyways, that's my very bad experience with both Focale and Wallbuys in China, and don't recommend them at all to anybody who wants to order from them..
    Last edited by szot; 12-28-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Dana A likes this.
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html