Focalecig ... A new Fasttech?? - Page 501
Page 501 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 4014514914974984995005015025035045055115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 14976
Like Tree37273Likes

Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

lol.. tried the plastic squape at the instant kill: "buy" button was not showed, it went to "Expired" text instead so even couldn't try..
    Nikkita6 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by keyman View Post
    Unless you have a VERY VERY fast internet connection and can type in the code faster then a stenographer and you are faster then everyone else on Earth and all the planets and stars are perfectly aligned you will not have a chance at an Instant kill. Odds are better that I will invent a time machine and take 1 of the hot foxes here to prom.

Also another awesome review Nicole!!
    No kidding on that Instant Kill.. Right when the timer hit "0" on that Squape and entered the code, it was already sold out. WITHIN 3 SECS!!!! I think it's rigged
    Laylel and haku like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by keyman View Post
    Unless you have a VERY VERY fast internet connection and can type in the code faster then a stenographer and you are faster then everyone else on Earth and all the planets and stars are perfectly aligned you will not have a chance at an Instant kill. Odds are better that I will invent a time machine and take 1 of the hot foxes here to prom.

Also another awesome review Nicole!!
    Too funny Keyman ... albeit true! And thank you my darling
    Laylel likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Where is Marilyn???

Super Member Verified Member halfempty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post
    ... I just received the SS Stingray a few days ago, and I love it, its gorgeous, and very well made.
    I'm jealous! Mine has been in "Origin post is preparing shipment" for almost 2 weeks now
    Nikkita6 and Laylel like this.

Well, the Sqaupe is on sale right now for $17.90 for the Dragon boat festival sale, which is still a great price for this device. And wholy cow, 30 DIY mixes ... You had better find the flavor for you in that bunch

I am loving my green caramel apple right now Now all I need is my 100mg nic and 50ml bottles to get here, and I will be good to go! It should be here tomorrow, and I am anxious to mix up some larger batches. Although I just realized that I have a ton of juice that still needs to be vaped, including some premium liquids that I got two months ago.
    i've ordered one of those squapes for my brother, and, as i was not able to catch the instant kill one, i think i'm going to order another one for me. i don't mind to have this one repeated.

it's funny to mix up a large batch.. you feel at a chem investigator in a lab. and it's also funny to tweak your mods and attys.. now my desk reminds me the brother of my grandmother, who was a watchmaker. loved to surf into his drawers when child..
    Nikkita6 and Laylel like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by halfempty View Post
    I'm jealous! Mine has been in "Origin post is preparing shipment" for almost 2 weeks now
    Don't be too jealous, mine was stuck there for 20 days, 26 days total to be delivered. Its not FC's fault, I think there are a lot crackdowns going on with the battery ban. Postal carriers are working hard to make sure that packages with batteries get rejected. Being that the mod box is in the shape of the battery.

It sucks waiting this long, and 26 days was an absolute first for me ... but at least I got it eventually.
    Laylel likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member G-weezy's Avatar

Edit. Sorry for off topic.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 06-02-2014 at 01:28 AM.
    Nikkita6 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Instant kill test/tip. load the next Instant kill page on your computer-wait 10-30 minutes and reload that page-you will notice the timer will drop 10-seconds to 4 minutes depending on your connection and how long you have the page open-the timer is off . Just like the period in the last sentence. Chances are when your Kill button is lit someone else is already finished paying.

Even though it says do not reload the page you really need to reload at least 2 minutes before the Instant kill then 1 minute then 30 seconds left to get you the best chance at an accurate timer.
    Last edited by keyman; 06-02-2014 at 01:26 AM.
    Laylel and haku like this.
    Model airplane nerd.

Super Member Verified Member Cranky99's Avatar

Where is Marilyn???
    I'm at the pool watching my son swim
    Nikkita6, Laylel and haku like this.