Focalecig ... A new Fasttech?? - Page 51
Page 51 of 906 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
Like Tree16794Likes

Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocky View Post
    Well I got my orders from FT and FC yesterday. Spent most the day trying to figure out how to set the ithaka clone up to no avail, now it is in the classies. It is a little different than most of the clones in the bottom connection is an insulator and does not have a black oring. I can only assume it is set up the same way. Going to try one more time today and then she shall sit on the shelf until I sale her. It can't be that hard, it just can't be. I am not the best with those types of feeders anyway but thoughti. Woudo give I it a chance. Also got the taifun in but have not even opened it up yet. I need to look at the videos on how to set it up. I think it is similar to the kayfun and if that is the case it should be pretty easy.
    Oh and by the way I got in not he preorder of the valkyrie clone . I could not wait for the china distributors to start carrying it.....LOL. Should get it sometime next week along with the big nasty I preordered.
    Good news Crocky!! ... I have watched a few reviews for the Ithaka, and while it doesn't seem impossible, it is a more intricate build .. one of the reasons that I opted not to try it ... and that I would need NR-R-NR wire in order to get the result I wanted. I usually stray away from anything that would require me to add something else to my stock and supply list.

But don't give up so easy on it ... Try some of PBusardo's videos, I am pretty sure that he reviewed the Ithaka, and I know for those who have gotten it down, they love it.

That is the thing with RBA's in general, is that they are more challenging, even as some are easier than others, like the Kayfun. Aside from looks, it is more popular than the Ithaka because it is easier to build.

I really want a Taifun, I think my Caravela needs it ... I am prolly gonna put up my new JM mod kit in the classies, and put the money towards the Taifun GT. If some reason you end up not liking that one as well and want to sell it, PM ME!!!

And Crocky I am convinced that you now exist only to make me jealous! ... I wished you lived closer to me, because trust, I would be ALL UP in yo gear collection! ... although your GF might have a problem with that
    Crocky likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ablonde1 View Post
    I just checked them out and pretty much everything I was looking at is sold out. I guess they will restock after the holidays.
    Yeah, they will ... that last sale promotion cleaned them out!! Every time I went over the website, I would see SOLD OUT on something else. They come back on the 7th, and the ECF coupon code is good until the 8th, so hopefully you can take advantage of some good deals.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DelboyinDorset View Post
    I rewicked my Kraken tonite and dremil polished it, filled with Wild Blackcurrant and its like being punched in the throat by a bunch of Soothers lol Its sitting on my Sig 8w as its weird the KFL works best on the Nemmy, the Steam Turbine also rewicked and dremil polished tonite has a really short connection and likes the Sentinel M16 and the Kraken just works best on the Sig. Used three way U wick so each hole has a tail in, 10 wrap 32g and vaping like a trooper, def worth the $13 it cost me from Focal
    Yeah, this Kraken is something else ... I get the most major throat hits with this baby, to point that I make the sub ohmer scowl every time I take a hit!

I actually modded the switch on my Caravela tonight ... everything about this Mod is perfect except that the throw is naturally long, and while it can be shortened, during use the adjustment would come undone ... I would have re-adjust it (annoying) ... So, very easy fix...

I took one of the small, clear orings from the spares that come with the Fogger, and I placed it around, and under the brass contact inside the bottom button, and then pushed the firing button all the way up, and then tightened the contact down on the oring until it was tight ... poof walla! Nice, tight, short throw ... Nikki is a happy vaper once again!

And its worth mentioning that I can stand it up without using the locking ring, and even with the adjustment it still does not fire under its own weight.
    Last edited by Nikkita6; 01-31-2014 at 12:52 AM.
    Land0Calrissian likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Crocky View Post
    Well I got my orders from FT and FC yesterday. Spent most the day trying to figure out how to set the ithaka clone up to no avail, now it is in the classies. It is a little different than most of the clones in the bottom connection is an insulator and does not have a black oring. I can only assume it is set up the same way. Going to try one more time today and then she shall sit on the shelf until I sale her. It can't be that hard, it just can't be. I am not the best with those types of feeders anyway but thoughti. Woudo give I it a chance. Also got the taifun in but have not even opened it up yet. I need to look at the videos on how to set it up. I think it is similar to the kayfun and if that is the case it should be pretty easy.
    Oh and by the way I got in not he preorder of the valkyrie clone . I could not wait for the china distributors to start carrying it.....LOL. Should get it sometime next week along with the big nasty I preordered.
    I bought a Ithaka clone from VB, Its really nicely made but the setup does suck and the premade nr r nr wires from ft are to short or the build wouldn't be that bad
    Nikkita6 likes this.

Yeah, and this you dont know and you should and you will see the focal point soon enough...

One time I called the Vaperman, at the vaper supply store, and he didnt answer, I was speaking to a machine, so I almost sez to myself hey!!, I''lll call him later and I did, call him later, den he picked the pone, I mean phone, telephone yah know,,, and then we started talking cause i wanted to exchange my vv mod, GET THIS, listen up, HE WASN'T MAD AT ME, NO HE WASNT, the vaperman wasnt mad at all, even tho, he work for a company called Madvapes, and still wasnt Mad at me, and he give me credit to buy something else. So why do they call themselves madvapes when the vaperman he aint even mad, (THIS IS IMPORTANT), i think i know the answer yes i does, I think they want you to expect em to be more Mad then when they not, you happy and because you happy they not mad you buy more vaper supply, you think about that and you know its true. (it could something else but no one say over there.)

And now we have to talk about the Fasttech, you all know they all as slow as they come, everything come slow at Fasttech, yes it does, they so slow over there that if they have a pretty vaperwoman, it take her a year to decide wether she gonna get a boyfriend or whatever, so then what the problem? huh do you know, NO YOU DONT. i DO I KnOW The problem is they wearing too many hats. They selling all kinds of stuff, they kinda like a kinda sorta vaperman, who doing other things besides being a vaperman so it slow em down.

but here the important one you gots to remember,,, neither company live up to there name, no no they dont you know its true.

So now this bring us to the most important ting (what a ting) i mean thing of the whole entire thread and Now we all gots the answer.

Is Focalecig the new Fasttech??? that the question we got to answer, They started focus (cause focus mean focal on point or dime kind sorta so, dont go thinking big deal cause it does mean somthing, THERE NAME I MEAN YOU KNOW)on only ecig's, because they know that Fasttech wear too many hats, so they trying to be new Fasttech. (i FIGURED THIS ALL OUT BY MYSELF) And because i did, i got a question you all on this thread need to answer, which is only logicallity.

My question is this, do you think the one who started thread, you know she did, yes you do, is a Vaperwoman who probably going to gob to worketh for the Focalecig, or maybe she trying to turn around Fasttech to be a better company? Its your turn now to think for yourself, I been thinking to much for yah, you think for yourself and get it right, learn to use your own brain so I dont have to think for yah.
    Last edited by sky4it; 01-31-2014 at 02:07 AM.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sky4it View Post
    Yeah, and this you dont know and you should and you will see the focal point soon enough...

One time I called the Vaperman, at the vaper supply store, and he didnt answer, I was speaking to a machine, so I almost sez to myself hey!!, I''lll call him later and I did, call him later, den he picked the pone, I mean phone, telephone yah know,,, and then we started talking cause i wanted to exchange my vv mod, GET THIS, listen up, HE WASN'T MAD AT ME, NO HE WASNT, the vaperman wasnt mad at all, even tho, he work for a company called Madvapes, and still wasnt Mad at me, and he give me credit to buy something else. So why do they call themselves madvapes when the vaperman he aint even mad, (THIS IS IMPORTANT), i think i know the answer yes i does, I think they want you to expect em to be more Mad then when they not, you happy and because you happy they not mad you buy more vaper supply, you think about that and you know its true. (it could something else but no one say over there.)

And now we have to talk about the Fasttech, you all know they all as slow as they come, everything come slow at Fasttech, yes it does, they so slow over there that if they have a pretty vaperwoman, it take her a year to decide wether she gonna get a boyfriend or whatever, so then what the problem? huh do you know, NO YOU DONT. i DO I KnOW The problem is they wearing too many hats. They selling all kinds of stuff, they kinda like a kinda sorta vaperman, who doing other things besides being a vaperman so it slow em down.

but here the important one you gots to remember,,, neither company live up to there name, no no they dont you know its true.

So now this bring us to the most important ting (what a ting) i mean thing of the whole entire thread and Now we all gots the answer.

Is Focalecig the new Fasttech??? that the question we got to answer, They started focus (cause focus mean focal on point or dime kind sorta so, dont go thinking big deal cause it does mean somthing, THERE NAME I MEAN YOU KNOW)on only ecig's, because they know that Fasttech wear too many hats, so they trying to be new Fasttech. (i FIGURED THIS ALL OUT BY MYSELF) And because i did, i got a question you all on this thread need to answer, which is only logicallity.

My question is this, do you think the one who started thread, you know she did, yes you do, is a Vaperwoman who probably going to gob to worketh for the Focalecig, or maybe she trying to turn around Fasttech to be a better company? Its your turn now to think for yourself, I been thinking to much for yah, you think for yourself and get it right, learn to use your own brain so I dont have to think for yah.
    Ok ... can we get the English translation for this? .. or cliff notes version
    danimal40, NiNi, Crocky and 3 others like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by danimal40 View Post
    I bought a Ithaka clone from VB, Its really nicely made but the setup does suck and the premade nr r nr wires from ft are to short or the build wouldn't be that bad
    I heard a few people say on Fasttech that the NR R NR wire they sell is too short ... but I also recently saw a review on the site that said its just right, if you build correctly.

This is the same thing that turned me off from the Oddy clone ... NR R NR ... I can't

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post
    I heard a few people say on Fasttech that the NR R NR wire they sell is too short ... but I also recently saw a review on the site that said its just right, if you build correctly.

This is the same thing that turned me off from the Oddy clone ... NR R NR ... I can't
    Oh I used them but you cant twist the lower connections together the top one no prob but bottom barely reach each other..

you feeling alright? New York must be the new China, new china yum love that restaurant sorry food always throws me off track
    NiNi and sky4it like this.

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

just.....

wow

lol someone fell off their meds it would seem
    Nikkita6, danimal40, NiNi and 1 others like this.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

Super Member Verified Member DelboyinDorset's Avatar

Just done my daily tracking, FT orders still in the air, my brass origin from Focale, went through Heathrow customs today O.o and I bought that last week wasn't it???

Its a cold wet and very windy day here in rural England, drinking a Irish Cream Latte, toking on me Focale kraken and its lush wild blackcurrant and still trying to translate what above yonder poster was trying to say whilst absent mindedly polishing array of mods with my buffing microcloth...
    Nikkita6, NiNi and Crocky like this.