Focalecig ... A new Fasttech?? - Page 562
Page 562 of 1053 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 10527
Like Tree20910Likes

Thread: Focalecig ... A new Fasttech??

Super Member ECF Veteran NealBJr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by artv61 View Post
    I couldnt help but order one, my v3 has been a trooper even if it does look like a light saber
    I want to get a couple of the 10 amp 18350's to use in them. I have 2 of the efest imr's but i do want to see if the 10amp last a bit longer,they say they will
    You'll love the looks of the V5. I have both the V3 and the V5, and the V3 is a bit heavier. V5 feels better. Also, there are some hidden options in the V5 that aren't in the V3... like continuous output mode.
    keyman likes this.
    Vamo V3, Vamo V5, Caravela, Origin, Nemesis, Kayfun lite 3.1, Aga-T2+, Ego Twist, KWX10, CE6, Smok MegaXXL, Nimbus, Aqua, I-atty, a phoenix type RDA, Fogger V4, and Squape.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I don't need anymore mods but at $20 I had to get a couple more V5s for my stash. Vamos have been good to me so I don't mind having some extras.
    Nikkita6 and keyman like this.

Burnie, Nikkita6, keyman and 1 others like this.

Figured to put in my paus on the recent FC Group buy Kayfun Lite Plus. I ordered two, got one early in the week and the other yesterday.

The Group buy Kayfun Lite comes prewicked with a silica wick showing in the juice channel just outside the chimney. I am not a silica wick user on Kayfuns so I stripped mine out and loaded with cotton. (If your into Silica wick, i suggest you wick it like it comes from the factory. I took mine apart, then stuffed the silica wick down the barrel and disregarded putting the wick in the juice channel, put juice in it and fired it. I didn't get proper wicking so I ripped it apart and went to cotton. --- Obviously, because when you stuff strands of silica you just never can tell how they get seated in the juice channel, its hit and miss)

The good news is there are no top cap issues with this Kayfun Lite Plus, they fixed that problem. In fact on mine the o ring looks like it is inserted up into a recessed grove in the cap, that baby isnt coming out. (Not even the 3.1 full Russian has this feature.) To me it is a big deal cause I like to only top fill. I was able to top fill this easily. I know some people dont like to top fill, but if you have a little kleenex if it floods just a bit you blow the excess juice out the air holes and the vacuum seals and it works like a charm. (Just blow it into a Kleenex or you will blow it on your shirt. If you do top fill remember to cover the air hole and air adjustment hole when you do.)

Anyway, I pulled the air adjustment screw out and ran it on full throttle with my own wick. Great vape. Big clouds, great flavor. Full features of the best Kayfun lite plus's, with the tight full of vape draw, with no top cap ring popping out on the in between. Besides that, the top cap doesnt push hard into the o ring where you have to push hard to screw it in. Its a nice perfect fit.

Might find it interesting that I like this unit better than my Kayfun V2 lite plus. But I havent toyed with that unit a whole lot, but I didnt get good vape on one really nice perfect coil build. I couldn't get appropriate juice flow thru the channels. <<<< Obviously this one I have is not the new FC one.

I'll be waiting for the word from anyone who pulls in the new V2 version from FC.

Two thumbs up and lights out on anyone who doesn't like this group buy Kayfun- Nikkita, its a charmer. I would pay the full price 25 bucks or whatever it is they charge at full price for this puppy, even at that price its a deal.
    Last edited by sky4it; 06-13-2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: typo, add clause for sense
    Nikkita6 likes this.
    "What we got here is failure to commu..n..icate, some men you just can't reach." - Cool Hand Luke.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

So is this your way of saying that you are in love Corpse?? ... I have heard about this dreadnaut, are people really excited it about it?? Its ... so big!

Quote Originally Posted by Corpse View Post

Corpse likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Thanks for this very detailed feedback sky4it .. I prefer the top fill method myself, and I do not have any issues with flooding because I know how to do it properly.

The biggest mistake that users make with the top fill method is that they screw the cap on too far before turning it over and releasing their finger from the air hole. The top cap should only be screwed on to the point of just catching a single thread, then immediately flip it over, and release the air hole. Screwing the top cap on too far before turning it over it what creates flooding, because you are forcing eliquid into the chamber .. so there is a "science" to the top fill method.

I am glad that your newest Kayfun is a hit with you, but I still WANT THAT V2 ... that low profile top cap on the nano body is sooo sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by sky4it View Post
    Figured to put in my paus on the recent FC Group buy Kayfun Lite Plus. I ordered two, got one early in the week and the other yesterday.

The Group buy Kayfun Lite comes prewicked with a silica wick showing in the juice channel just outside the chimney. I am not a silica wick user on Kayfuns so I stripped mine out and loaded with cotton. (If your into Silica wick, i suggest you wick it like it comes from the factory. I took mine apart, then stuffed the silica wick down the barrel and disregarded putting the wick in the juice channel, put juice in it and fired it. I didn't get proper wicking so I ripped it apart and went to cotton. --- Obviously, because when you stuff strands of silica you just never can tell how they get seated in the juice channel, its hit and miss)

The good news is there are no top cap issues with this Kayfun Lite Plus, they fixed that problem. In fact on mine the o ring looks like it is inserted up into a recessed grove in the cap, that baby isnt coming out. (Not even the 3.1 full Russian has this feature.) To me it is a big deal cause I like to only top fill. I was able to top fill this easily. I know some people dont like to top fill, but if you have a little kleenex if it floods just a bit you blow the excess juice out the air holes and the vacuum seals and it works like a charm. (Just blow it into a Kleenex or you will blow it on your shirt. If you do top fill remember to cover the air hole and air adjustment hole when you do.)

Anyway, I pulled the air adjustment screw out and ran it on full throttle with my own wick. Great vape. Big clouds, great flavor. Full features of the best Kayfun lite plus's, with the tight full of vape draw, with no top cap ring popping out on the in between. Besides that, the top cap doesnt push hard into the o ring where you have to push hard to screw it in. Its a nice perfect fit.

Might find it interesting that I like this unit better than my Kayfun V2 lite plus. But I havent toyed with that unit a whole lot, but I didnt get good vape on one really nice perfect coil build. I couldn't get appropriate juice flow thru the channels. <<<< Obviously this one I have is not the new FC one.

I'll be waiting for the word from anyone who pulls in the new V2 version from FC.

Two thumbs up and lights out on anyone who doesn't like this group buy Kayfun- Nikkita, its a charmer. I would pay the full price 25 bucks or whatever it is they charge at full price for this puppy, even at that price its a deal.
    sky4it likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Laylel's Avatar

For the record.
    I just received my order with 2 Kuyfuns 12113 and SR brass w/dt. It was very nice of Doris to send it by HK post, so shipping was very fast. Great service as always (have to admit, i didn't ask for it). Thank's Doris.
    SR is great, love everything about it. Just need to get use to logo on DT, what gives me a feeling of dirty dt.

Kayfun 12113 is not the same as i got before.
    1. Blue cheap screwdriver (not like i care)
    2. O-ring on top cup... falling out on one and just stuck on one side of the groove on 2nd.
    3. O-ring on base (as you can see on pic)
    4. Juice channels way bigger
    5. Machining on top cup... on angle...
    6. Base doesn't have coil screws, i had to use those what come in kit, and they are round...
    7. Treads on top cup are sharp, i cut myself few times...
    That's what i just see from the beginning... Anyway it's not the same.
    After an hour of fighting it i got it to work. It work great, very tasty atomizer.

But it nothing like one i got from first bunch.
    I will keep them as they are, just do not want to bother Doris with it, but be aware of those changes.
    100_3708.jpg100_3711.jpg
    Nikkita6 and keyman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita6 View Post
    So is this your way of saying that you are in love Corpse?? ... I have heard about this dreadnaut, are people really excited it about it?? Its ... so big!
    If it were smaller I'd eventually get it, but it's too big. And freaking expensive.
    Nikkita6 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laylel View Post
    For the record.
    I just received my order with 2 Kuyfuns 12113 and SR brass w/dt. It was very nice of Doris to send it by HK post, so shipping was very fast. Great service as always (have to admit, i didn't ask for it). Thank's Doris.
    SR is great, love everything about it. Just need to get use to logo on DT, what gives me a feeling of dirty dt.

Kayfun 12113 is not the same as i got before.
    1. Blue cheap screwdriver (not like i care)
    2. O-ring on top cup... falling out on one and just stuck on one side of the groove on 2nd.
    3. O-ring on base (as you can see on pic)
    4. Juice channels way bigger
    5. Machining on top cup... on angle...
    6. Base doesn't have coil screws, i had to use those what come in kit, and they are round...
    7. Treads on top cup are sharp, i cut myself few times...
    That's what i just see from the beginning... Anyway it's not the same.
    After an hour of fighting it i got it to work. It work great, very tasty atomizer.

But it nothing like one i got from first bunch.
    I will keep them as they are, just do not want to bother Doris with it, but be aware of those changes.
    100_3708.jpg100_3711.jpg
    Ok so good news on the SR, I am trying to talk Cranky into getting one as well, in stainless though .. but I am disappointed about the KFL sku 12113, you know I love that one also. This is one of the downside with some China manufacturers, they will just up and change on you without warning.

Didn't you order two more of these?? Are they both jainky like this?? .. I am glad that you were able to get it working well, but it still sucks to love one thing, but get something that is not exactly the same. I hope this was an "exception", and not the new trend for this particular KFL.
    Laylel likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corpse View Post
    If it were smaller I'd eventually get it, but it's too big. And freaking expensive.
    Agreed! It looks ginormous .. and that price? How much does the original cost?