Like Tree661Likes

Thread: GoodNews!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

List of Cinco Family products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darn funny stuff.

Encyclopedia of Numbers cracked me up.
    Last edited by Racehorse; 01-07-2014 at 06:40 PM.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Super Member ECF Veteran cramptholomew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baseballmom View Post
    would a troll keep it up this long and write all these long essays all the time....I can't figure it out.
    Why not? Especially if he has nothing better to do. I mean, GN already admitted that his posts were an homage to Tim Heidecker. Maybe there's a slight modicum of seriousness to it, but the rest is just hoopla.
    MissKitty47 and Ryedan like this.

Super Member ECF Veteran cramptholomew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
    List of Cinco Family products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darn funny stuff.

Encyclopedia of Numbers cracked me up.
    This was not on the list...

Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!: The Poop Tube - YouTube
    Ryedan likes this.

Pride Male Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNews! View Post
    Asbestos was fine in starting this thread, it was funny. We were all having a merry ball until Asbestos took offense to my mom joke (something I said to continue the light-hearted theme this thread was having!) and then Thrasher went the defense going on a trolling fit about this and that.

I absolutely do not mind threads like the original post. That stuff is funny! It's a way that everyone on this forum would react to members who are "characters". There's nothing wrong with it. There was nothing hateful in that original post, at least that I remember.

But the thread got silly and nilly. The usual members just went nuts. Sure, I took over the thread because, well, the thread was about me, I wanted to talk about my vaping experiences, that's expected. No reason for anyone to turn troll.

And so what that I have a higher IQ than everyone? Ya'll need to get over it. If ya'll don't like it, don't start arguments. It's not something you'll win with me. Bunch of miserable folks, is all it is. I'm miserable because I've spent like $700 on fraudulent products. If ya'll don't like that I'm frustrated with that, go find a vendor's forum.

If I was such a "bad" person then I wouldn't have been the one to, the minute after I said the mom joke itself, to explain that I actually only did so out of an extremely light-hearted humor style, and that I'm a considerate enough person to make sure that Asbestos knew that I was not serious or malicious with it (though how can a smiley face be malicious?) That proves my character and for anyone who can't read, too bad for you.

Well I just saw a friend's post in this thread, so I came to check it out. Admittedly, I am not going through all the sixteen pages of it. I don't know about all the other stuff you wrote here, but I do have one question.

If you have a higher IQ than me (and everyone else), how come you wasted $700 on stuff that doesn't work? I only had to spend about $150 on clearos before I realize their inherent limitations without some portions of it being rebuilt/modified.
    Plum, MissKitty47, Iffy and 7 others like this.

There are no men like me. There’s only me.
    ---Jaime Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by EddardinWinter View Post
    Well I just saw a friend's post in this thread, so I came to check it out. Admittedly, I am not going through all the sixteen pages of it. I don't know about all the other stuff you wrote here, but I do have one question.

If you have a higher IQ than me (and everyone else), how come you wasted $700 on stuff that doesn't work? I only had to spend about $150 on clearos before I realize their inherent limitations without some portions of it being rebuilt/modified.
    Really, really recommend that you read through all 16 pages though, and then proceed to go through all posts by GN. Hilarious! :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ultra Member ECF Veteran JeremyR's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Edit - @ goodnews....

And I only spent about 40 before I realized. I needed more... I don't understand how after a supposed 4 years his experience seems so limited.

I've tried to help him nicely I hope he's not a complete troll and will actually learn something from us to excell in his vaping career .. Edit..

My very first clearo was a t3 didn't work at all., I felt ripped off. Supplier refunded me and wouldn't you know I fixed it and it ended up working great, I used it for like 3 months. Before I upgraded. It still works I've just moved on. Yeah it was a hassle but that's how some things are.. Point is the user is responsible for thier vaping experience. Yes this isn't just putting fire to a tube.

Looks like you need to do a little more reading and little less posting.. I read for a couple months before I had the nerve to start posting on here. I always try to find an answer that's already in the ecf data base before I ask about it in a thread.

It's amazing how much traction this thread gained overnight.
    Last edited by JeremyR; 01-07-2014 at 09:24 PM.

Zmax v3, Flash e-vapor v2, Oddy, Rayon, 100vg, DIY, 8mg, Hangsen tobaccos. Rayon thread, VCore Thread, Zmax v3 Thread

Pride Male Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
    And I only spent about 40 before I realized. I needed more... I don't understand how after a supposed 4 years his experience seems so limited.

I've tried to help him nicely I hope he's not a complete troll and will actually learn something from us to excell in his vaping career .. Edit..

My very first clearo was a t3 didn't work at all., I felt ripped off. Supplier refunded me and wouldn't you know I fixed it and it ended up working great, I used it for like 3 months. Before I upgraded. It still works I've just moved on. Yeah it was a hassle but that's how some things are.. Point is the user is responsible for thier vaping experience. Yes this isn't just putting fire to a tube.

Looks like you need to do a little more reading and little less posting.. I read for a couple months before I had the nerve to start posting on here. I always try to find an answer that's already in the ecf data base before I ask about it in a thread.

It's amazing how much traction this thread gained overnight.
    Well, I didn't say I was smarter than everyone. I am willing to concede you are 110 bucks smarter than I am about clearos. To be fair, I tried a lot of brands before I studied their characteristics.

So why the comment about a little more reading and little less posting? Did I say something that has offended you in some way, or did you think my observation was stupid? If the latter, I have learned more from my stupid posts than my smart ones, cause people here have corrected me. I am not sure I get your point with that. Unless it is a crack on my rather high post count. Let me assure you, most of those posts are pictures of cheerleaders, photo-shopped actresses, hitting on Robino, or talking about life in my "home" thread...

(Moderated)
    Last edited by sonicdsl; 01-07-2014 at 09:46 PM.

There are no men like me. There’s only me.
    ---Jaime Lannister

Hiya lion! I can assure you that Jeremy was talking about good news reading before posting. He didn't mean you. Jeremy's one of the good guys!

Laser Gunslinger ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

He meant GN.
    EddardinWinter, JeremyR and NiNi like this.
    FIRE THE LASER BEAM!

Member of the CFFC Cholos. Carto tanks Forever Forever Carto tanks. Hola vato!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNews! View Post
    I'm done starting fresh with people because I'm not at fault and I have a high enough literacy ability to look at this entire thread and realize I did not do one thing wrong.

And the moderators agree.

What it is, is that people with low IQ's post things that are directly insulting, and then don't remember that they posted it because they have such a low IQ, and then they go off trying to make me look bad. Or in Abestos's case, that member doesn't have a high enough IQ to see the the mom joke I posted, which was equipped with a smiley face and all, and even an explaination afterward that I am NOT a supporter of mom jokes because of the insensitivity, and get that the joke wasn't trying to be insulting. I apologized like directly after.

That's where I have a higher IQ. It allows me to be a respectful, nice person. It's why %98 of the people here can't even grammatically understand the words I type and take offense to stuff they pull out of thin air. I'm literally like the smartest person here when it comes to grammar, even my grammar shows it! I certainly will not be one to admit to something I did not type.

After the mom joke, Asbestos went on a rampage about me not being funny (and I still only reacted to that with a LIGHTHEARTED JOKE) and then later, I believe they went on a rampage about my experience level. Thrasher just came out of nowhere and started thrashing.

Gets old. If ya'll don't like the experience I have, get over it. Just get over it. If ya'll don't like how smart I am or claim to be, get over it. I have not made those two statements without SOMEONE arguing with me first, yet again, if someone wants to argue with me over MY business and MY life and MY experiences and MY devices, then you know, I'll argue. All there is to it.

Again, I can't stress enough that the mom joke to asbestos was as lighthearted as their original post on this forum. I could sense that this member got offended when they did not joke back with me on the post afterward (I fully expected them just to say something about my grandma or about fish!). I sensed it. So I said that "I do not support mom jokes" pretty much. Then Asbestos went on about how his mom died, and I still sensed that they were offended, so then I DIRECTLY APOLOGIZED.

THAT SHOWS MY CHARACTER. I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING AND I APOLOGIZED. I WAS CONSIDERATE ENOUGH TO EVEN PRE-APOLOGIZE BEFORE I SENSED THAT ASBESTOS WAS EVEN OFFENDED, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT RARE, CERTAIN PEOPLE CAN GET OFFENDED AT MOM JOKES. MOM JOKES ARE "OUTSIDE" MY FORUM ATTITUDE BOUNDRIES SO I WANTED TO MAKE MY HUMBLENESS KNOWN UP FRONT.

And then thrasher went to the defense. That's all it was. I know psychology and I know what I'm talking about. No one on this thread is going to win but me.
    I've said this before, but GN is doing some sort of forum based performance art, not really all that original.
    MissKitty47, JeremyR and NiNi like this.
    Expert textpert choking smokers
    Don't you think the joker laughs at you?
    Last cigarette 04/11/2012 Last vape 07/13/2014