GoodNews! - Page 9
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree661Likes

Thread: GoodNews!

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ya'll have met your match with me.

I'm a legitimate know-it-all, and rightly so.

the fact that I'm, according to our government, %98 smarter than everyone else

this is all we need to know about you right here.......

In my opinion, any arguement that's been sparked on this forum, with me, is because the person either A. Believes all vaping products are perfect, or B. Believes that even if they're horrible, that vendors should get paid for selling these
    this where your completely wrong, we have been telling you to move on becuase these producst are horrible and your not telling us anything we don't know.

I see now you aren't here for anything more than to be an antagonist to make you feel better about whatever is lacking in your personal life.
    yea a car and a pot to boil water in.
    Last edited by Thrasher; 01-07-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNews! View Post
    I'm a legitimate know-it-all, and rightly so. I wouldn't have one of the top %2 highest IQ's in my state if not. But people can simply say the sky is blue, and apart from someone simply explaining that the sky is not really blue, someone will be rude. Not only do I know a lot about vaping, I know a heck a lot about psychology, english grammar, the whole works. I've encountered rude people my whole life, wether right or wrong. And when people are rude to me, I find that in all actuality, they're wrong about something.

Not the case with people who are simply annoying. People can be annoying all day long. I'm probably a very annoying person. Have I ever been technically wrong about anything? It'd at least take some searching. Along with the 5 legitimate questions I've ever asked this forum, I've probably been wrong about 5 legitimate times. 10 things out of 380 posts backs up the fact that I'm, according to our government, %98 smarter than everyone else. Well, not exactly smarter, but IQ is the definition of being able to absorb facts and notice the contradictions in them. I believe I'm extraordinarily good at that.
    GoodNews, have you ever stopped to consider that if you're so smart and you're (almost) never wrong and you (almost) never ask people questions that you need answers to, why you can't get a vape setup to work for more than half an hour?

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

edited: not stooping to this level.
    Last edited by Thrasher; 01-07-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Super Member ECF Veteran Amish Ed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNews! View Post
    *not toward Starlight*

"I know everything there is to know" is the exact quote I was talking about, thank you for clarifying, and if you go back and read the post, it clearly says "about non-RDA vaping."

Again, a case of knowing exactly what I'm talking about. And quite frankly, without getting into, you know, bizarre electricity formulas and all that, I do know pretty much everything about non-RDA non-complex-mod non-DIY vaping. Most of every question I've ever asked on this forum is for simple clarification and the urge to "not rule anything out" and to "see if anyone here indeed knows a obscure vaping factor that I may have skimped over." I've probably asked about 5 questions on this forum that were truly things I didn't already know.

I'm sorry if that opinion goes against anyone's religious beliefs of being humble or tee's off vendors who try to make customers out to be people who have no clue what they're doing, but so be it. Ya'll have met your match with me.

Being rude has no excuse. At the end of the day, it is contradictory to whatever standard this forum expects me to uphold. I'm a legitimate know-it-all, and rightly so. I wouldn't have one of the top %2 highest IQ's in my state if not. But people can simply say the sky is blue, and apart from someone simply explaining that the sky is not really blue, someone will be rude. Not only do I know a lot about vaping, I know a heck a lot about psychology, english grammar, the whole works. I've encountered rude people my whole life, wether right or wrong. And when people are rude to me, I find that in all actuality, they're wrong about something.

Not the case with people who are simply annoying. People can be annoying all day long. I'm probably a very annoying person. Have I ever been technically wrong about anything? It'd at least take some searching. Along with the 5 legitimate questions I've ever asked this forum, I've probably been wrong about 5 legitimate times. 10 things out of 380 posts backs up the fact that I'm, according to our government, %98 smarter than everyone else. Well, not exactly smarter, but IQ is the definition of being able to absorb facts and notice the contradictions in them. I believe I'm extraordinarily good at that.

I could be wrong, but if you were as smart as you claim you'd know that you are smarter than 98% of the people in your state. Not 98% smarter.

In my opinion, any arguement that's been sparked on this forum, with me, is because the person either A. Believes all vaping products are perfect, or B. Believes that even if they're horrible, that vendors should get paid for selling these products because it "supports families." Even down to the most obscure topics, this what I believe causes it. And for people who believe those things, trust me, you've met your match with me.

Even that whole "We're just all trying to help you" malarky that I've seen on other threads. No, if ya'll were trying to help me, just beg me to switch to an RDA or high-end battery. I'm doing that, and now everyone's like "Oh no, this is going to turn out horrible." Well, what do you ****'s want?

Contradictions.

*This post isn't at Starlight,

You know everything there is to know non-RDA related and yet you have more research to do?

{MODERATED}
    I was reserving judgement on GN until this post. Thanks for pushing me off the fence. I could tear into this rubbish for a while, but I'm tired and I'm heading to bed.
    Last edited by sonicdsl; 01-07-2014 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Edited quoted of edited post

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

GoodNews, the issue the fine folks have right now is that you make yourself out to be an expert and you are unwilling to take their advice.

But I have to say that Asbestos wasn't being very nice by starting this thread. Sorry Asbestos, you're a helpful guy, but I say it as I see it.

I've done some stupid things in my time and the hardest part is to say "I'm sorry. Let's start afresh". How about we do that?

Moved On
    Blog Entries

Asbestos was fine in starting this thread, it was funny. We were all having a merry ball until Asbestos took offense to my mom joke (something I said to continue the light-hearted theme this thread was having!) and then Thrasher went the defense going on a trolling fit about this and that.

I absolutely do not mind threads like the original post. That stuff is funny! It's a way that everyone on this forum would react to members who are "characters". There's nothing wrong with it. There was nothing hateful in that original post, at least that I remember.

But the thread got silly and nilly. The usual members just went nuts. Sure, I took over the thread because, well, the thread was about me, I wanted to talk about my vaping experiences, that's expected. No reason for anyone to turn troll.

And so what that I have a higher IQ than everyone? Ya'll need to get over it. If ya'll don't like it, don't start arguments. It's not something you'll win with me. Bunch of miserable folks, is all it is. I'm miserable because I've spent like $700 on fraudulent products. If ya'll don't like that I'm frustrated with that, go find a vendor's forum.

If I was such a "bad" person then I wouldn't have been the one to, the minute after I said the mom joke itself, to explain that I actually only did so out of an extremely light-hearted humor style, and that I'm a considerate enough person to make sure that Asbestos knew that I was not serious or malicious with it (though how can a smiley face be malicious?) That proves my character and for anyone who can't read, too bad for you.
    Last edited by GoodNews!; 01-07-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

GoodNews, relax. All you gotta post is "yeah, let's start afresh". AND be willing to listen to good advice. Stop thinking that the equipment is the problem....... maybe your expectations are wrong?

Moved On
    Blog Entries

I'm done starting fresh with people because I'm not at fault and I have a high enough literacy ability to look at this entire thread and realize I did not do one thing wrong.

And the moderators agree.

What it is, is that people with low IQ's post things that are directly insulting, and then don't remember that they posted it because they have such a low IQ, and then they go off trying to make me look bad. Or in Abestos's case, that member doesn't have a high enough IQ to see the the mom joke I posted, which was equipped with a smiley face and all, and even an explaination afterward that I am NOT a supporter of mom jokes because of the insensitivity, and get that the joke wasn't trying to be insulting. I apologized like directly after.

That's where I have a higher IQ. It allows me to be a respectful, nice person. It's why %98 of the people here can't even grammatically understand the words I type and take offense to stuff they pull out of thin air. I'm literally like the smartest person here when it comes to grammar, even my grammar shows it! I certainly will not be one to admit to something I did not type.

After the mom joke, Asbestos went on a rampage about me not being funny (and I still only reacted to that with a LIGHTHEARTED JOKE) and then later, I believe they went on a rampage about my experience level. Thrasher just came out of nowhere and started thrashing.

Gets old. If ya'll don't like the experience I have, get over it. Just get over it. If ya'll don't like how smart I am or claim to be, get over it. I have not made those two statements without SOMEONE arguing with me first, yet again, if someone wants to argue with me over MY business and MY life and MY experiences and MY devices, then you know, I'll argue. All there is to it.

Again, I can't stress enough that the mom joke to asbestos was as lighthearted as their original post on this forum. I could sense that this member got offended when they did not joke back with me on the post afterward (I fully expected them just to say something about my grandma or about fish!). I sensed it. So I said that "I do not support mom jokes" pretty much. Then Asbestos went on about how his mom died, and I still sensed that they were offended, so then I DIRECTLY APOLOGIZED.

THAT SHOWS MY CHARACTER. I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING AND I APOLOGIZED. I WAS CONSIDERATE ENOUGH TO EVEN PRE-APOLOGIZE BEFORE I SENSED THAT ASBESTOS WAS EVEN OFFENDED, BECAUSE I KNOW THAT RARE, CERTAIN PEOPLE CAN GET OFFENDED AT MOM JOKES. MOM JOKES ARE "OUTSIDE" MY FORUM ATTITUDE BOUNDRIES SO I WANTED TO MAKE MY HUMBLENESS KNOWN UP FRONT.

And then thrasher went to the defense. That's all it was. I know psychology and I know what I'm talking about. No one on this thread is going to win but me.
    Last edited by GoodNews!; 01-07-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Edited. not my problem
    Last edited by Thrasher; 01-07-2014 at 10:13 AM.
    MissKitty47 and Ryedan like this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Get a Facebook page going and get on Twitter GN, you sir are a Legend !, your following would be huge.
    Ryedan likes this.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast