Think i'm vaping too much...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Think i'm vaping too much...

Default Think i'm vaping too much...

and maybe suffering the effects of too much nicotine. Vision is going a little squirrely, feels like my BP is up but it's not, just checked. Just too easy to vape, and all I had around is the 18 mg, been puffing on it a little more than I realized.

Went to the local 24 hour pharmacy and got some USP glycerine and distilled water, just vaping that is actually quite nice for a zero nicotine vape.

USP glycerine is the stuff i'm looking for correct? Tastes correct, nice cloud of vapour. Haven't keeled over yet with a heart attack or a stroke.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

hehe welcome to the club!
    I chain vape arround 5-7ml of 18mg juice per day. It just tastes so good! plus it doesnt stink, its (relatively) cheap, i dont have to go outside to do it, how CAN i vape less?

I only hope that its not too bad for health, otherwise im toast! lol
    Das Feuer liebt mich...

Senior Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Try and get lower nic juice for when you are just sitting around chain vaping. Ive been vaping about 20ml of 3mg a day for the last week. It's getting a little out of hand. lol
    Every convert we get is another life saved and another nail in the coffin of big tobacco. Vape on!

Senior Member Verified Member CrazyDamon's Avatar

I vape 24mg pretty often, so I know the feeling.

Great idea about getting lower nic for chain vaping though, never thought about that.

I feel bad when I stop, almost like I'm doing something wrong by NOT vaping!

Senior Member Verified Member espkh123's Avatar

I get the same way some times, I vape on my 24mg juice constantly then hit my mechanical mod running 6mg juice occasionally when I want a better flavor.
    I can sit in a small room (computer room) and fill the room with clouds.
    Then just inhale the cloud after awhile. I get a head rush from that.
    But it is so easy to vape. I have been trying to put it down between hits so I dont think about it too often. Doesnt help much lol
    Criticalmass likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I vape all day since I'm retired. Started with 18mg but now on 10mg. I diy and keep a tank of 18mg just for certain times when I want a little more.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I Aldo DIY, and usually keep it between 4 and 6. On those stressful days, I used to double the 6 to 12. Now 8 is enough of a jump. Who knows. Maybe someday I won't need nic at all. Not worried about it though. Right about that time, the Alzheimer's will kick in and I will need the nic to help with that
    Ken A. Best smoking day of my life! Friday, Nov 2 2012. (The last time I smoked)
    Daily action plan https://www.facebook.com/VapingDaily...ref=ts&fref=ts

The Ultimate List of E-Cig Studies: Are E-Cigs Actually Safe? onVaping

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Yep, same here. I vape 12mg normally. But when I am stuck in front of my desk all day, I vape on 6mg. So you can imagine how many bottles of juice I have of the same flavor. Minimum of two sets, one 6 and one 12. AND THEN, I have to justify a back-up for each one of them!
    JC Okie likes this.

USP or any Ph. xxx will do fine for vaping.

As ar as nic-levels go : pack two or more.

Know many vapers who carry gear with varying nic-levels: High for the sort of 'jolt' that is needed and appreciated occasionally and low ( or zero ) for the situations where you find yourself vaping almost constantly and overdoing it with the regular strength gets ya kinda wooshy in da 'ead

DC2
    I'm Chucked Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes, the USP glycerin is what you want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast