Brass atomizers?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Brass atomizers?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Question Brass atomizers?

Hey all i am ready to take the jump to a mechanical mod and rba tanks .. I ordered a brass nemesis, cant wait til it gets here.. but as i am researching and shopping i am noticing that most of the atomizer tanks i can only find in silver... do they make atomizers like the kayfun, or squape or whatever you recommend in brass? and if so where to find and what do you guys suggest?

P.S. i will more than likely be purchasing clones when it comes to the high end stuff

In my completely half assed and not thorough research into the color of rebuildables, I've noticed that most of them are steel colored and the ones that are brass are RDA's

ECF Veteran

ok so the mech mod noob is coming out of me whats the differece in rba and rda?

Full Member ECF Veteran

RBAs are rebuildable atomizers...your kayfuns and your genesis styles etc...RDAs are rebuildable dripping atomizers. Meaning they dont have a tank to hold liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by prophetr1 View Post
    ok so the mech mod noob is coming out of me whats the differece in rba and rda?
    RBA stands for rebuildable atomizer
    RDA is rebuildable dripping atomizer

Rba's usually have a tank (either genesis style, or gravity bottem fed) and rda's have no tank.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

RBA = ReBuildable Atomizer
    RDA= Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer.

RBA would be your kayfuns / russians etc. RDA would be your drippers like trident, nimbus, omega, patriot, etc..

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've seen the Kraken clone more than one place in Brass.

ECF Veteran

Oh ok that makes sense thanks for clearing that up for me. . I dont think i will b a big fan of the RDA's may grab one just for when i am at home but will mostly be RBA's for me.. yea i think that was the only one that i saw as well etchie.. well atleast i know its not just me who cant find them lol

PV Master ECF Veteran

Many avoid brass wetted parts as they react with some flavorings. I'm not afraid of brass for unflavored juice or drinking water.
    Jaimmin likes this.

It really depends on what you're looking for, clones or authentic? I know that fasttech has a lot of clones that comes in "gold plated". But if you're into authentic, there's the Brass Kraken, Arrow, etc and for RDAs you can get the Brass Monkee which comes in 2 caps Brass and SS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast