non smokers taking up vapeing?? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: non smokers taking up vapeing??

There are plenty of non smokers picking up cigarettes too. I have had the hardest time getting into vaping because the wife is terrified that it is secretly worse than cigarettes.

Senior Member Verified Member Nick N's Avatar

Recently started vaping to support the Wife in her effort to quit analogs (0 nic of course) ... soon my gear will be better than hers though.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick N View Post
    Recently started vaping to support the Wife in her effort to quit analogs (0 nic of course) ... soon my gear will be better than hers though.
    I foresee the next Cold War happening in your house, a gigantic arms race of wattage and subohming.
    Paradicio likes this.

Hazy Verified Member
    Supporting Member

My cousin never smoked cigs, but he's always liked hookah and he's a big time cigar smoker. He's recently started vaping 0 nic juice and he's loving it.

"​I beat the internet. The last boss is hard."

Put me down in the "it's none of my business what other people do" category... especially when what they do is something I love to do.

I've never understood the attitude that we, as vapers, should discourage vaping by newcomers. I think people are probably always going to want to "smoke" just like they'll always want to drink, and eat tasty (less than healthy) food. So I fully expect that as vaping completely obliterates traditional smoking a lot of people will take it up, even though they've never smoked.

Until/unless some legitimate research demonstrates that it's a serious health risk, I can't find any reason to discourage others from doing what I already do.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011