Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree180Likes

Thread: non smokers taking up vapeing??

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Topacka View Post
    That seems to be the popular opinion...
    You would be surprised how much flack I have gotten for my negative reaction to underage vaping.

I think everybody is of the same general opinion then, is that fair? Adults make there own decisions and if they wana do it why not, but keep it to the zero nic, underagers is a no no because . . . (because it just is ok!! So stop giving cheek you little ....)
    Lol.
    Still im on the fence myself a small bit though, i think non smokers never enjoyed the habbit of putting something to there mouth and inhaleing it into there lungs to relax and enjoy the feel of it. Isnt there something in that thats addictive in it self? And maybe , just maybe it might make the odd non smoker Think of an analogue, where as they might not ever have before
    always9988 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1919 View Post
    I think everybody is of the same general opinion then, is that fair? Adults make there own decisions and if they wana do it why not, but keep it to the zero nic, underagers is a no no because . . . (because it just is ok!! So stop giving cheek you little ....)
    Lol.
    Still im on the fence myself a small bit though, i think non smokers never enjoyed the habbit of putting something to there mouth and inhaleing it into there lungs to relax and enjoy the feel of it. Isnt there something in that thats addictive in it self? And maybe , just maybe it might make the odd non smoker Think of an analogue, where as they might not ever have before
    I don't think they should have to keep it to zero nic if they don't want to, that's a ridiculous notion. That's like saying, if you're not already an alcoholic, only virgin drinks and non-alcoholic beers for you! I mean, I certainly wouldn't suggest that they start, but they're adults for god sake.

And underage vaping is bad for real reasons. Nicotine is an addictive substance that rewires the neural pathways in your brain, changing your behavior, causing you to become addicted to it. It's been proven time and time again that teens who become addicted to something are much less likely to quit, ever.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I think it,s Just Wrong! Vaping is a great way to quite smoking If you never smoked Don't start smoking or Vaping just my 2 cents
    I heard of a 15 year old I know trying a cigalike at School I gave him the Lecture Just like I got when I was starting to Smoke
    chinolofus likes this.

Point taken, but nicotine is highly addictive compared to alcohol so the comparison you gave isnt entirely relevant

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer861 View Post
    I think it,s Just Wrong! Vaping is a great way to quite smoking If you never smoked Don't start smoking or Vaping just my 2 cents
    I heard of a 15 year old I know trying a cigalike at School I gave him the Lecture Just like I got when I was starting to Smoke
    I agree with you there with regard to what you said about teens. They are more likely in my book to go from a cigalike to an analogue than an adult who might have more sense

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I too believe adults should be able to make their own decisions and I have no issue with non smokers that choose to vape.
    RosaJ, Barbara21 and seashells like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Perhaps they should ban cigalikes to make the connection and jump from PV to analog less apparent.
    A digital God in an analog world.

Super Member Verified Member 1wildman's Avatar

yeah ban them...just what we need more government intrusion into our lives. Do we really want any of these clowns regulating anything in the vape world? Slippery slope. Lets just tax the crap out of the industry instead and then underage kids and new users wont be able to to afford them.
    Moedog likes this.

I'm 18 was a non smoker but started to vape was curious about it and I enjoy it (0mg Nic) still would never touch a analog they are just disgusting and plus I get irritated by them lol(allergies)

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by flavorfart; 01-24-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    RosaJ likes this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast